Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I'll admit that I do get bummed out seeing Shawn Michaels nowadays because he really is the opposite in every way from the HBK we all know and love. He also comes across as weak, frail and broken down.

On the other hand, Triple H doesn't look nearly as old or tired as that picture suggests. Ditto for Steve Austin and other wrestlers who I've seen in these things. It's just dishonest to use the worst possible photos or screen caps of people and try to say "that's how they look now" when it's really not.

·
Registered
13,341 Posts
Breaking news: People look older as they get older. Please report these findings to Wrestlelamia.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Lance Storm acted like a triggered bitch when the RAW Underground cage dancers were around so F him. RVD is cool though and I agree with him.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I'll admit that I do get bummed out seeing Shawn Michaels nowadays because he really is the opposite in every way from the HBK we all know and love. He also comes across as weak, frail and broken down.

On the other hand, Triple H doesn't look nearly as old or tired as that picture suggests. Ditto for Steve Austin and other wrestlers who I've seen in these things. It's just dishonest to use the worst possible photos or screen caps of people and try to say "that's how they look now" when it's really not.
Yea I just watched the ”2 Dudes with Attutides" doc and the 1st thing I noticed was his front teeth! I guess all those years of "chew" and drugs did their damage. Not to mention he destroyed his knees, back, & left eye in the ring just to entertain us. Triple H said Shawns knees are so bad, that it buckled and he almost fell off the stage just walking out on an NXT episode recently

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Yea I just watched the ”2 Dudes with Attutides" doc and the 1st thing I noticed was his front teeth! I guess all those years of "chew" and drugs did their damage. Not to mention he destroyed his knees, back, & left eye in the ring just to entertain us. Triple H said Shawns knees are so bad, that it buckled and he almost fell off the stage just walking out on an NXT episode recently
That sucks big time. I didn't know it was that bad, but I can't say I'm surprised based on how he has looked recently. It's probably good that he retired when he did.

·
Registered
14,628 Posts
Taker really should have just had that tat lasered off.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
That sucks big time. I didn't know it was that bad, but I can't say I'm surprised based on how he has looked recently. It's probably good that he retired when he did.
Yea I think it was just before Mania that HHH said that, but his point was stop wishing for 1 more match vs Adam Cole or anyone else, bc it can't happen

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
They have a video on top 10 times a wrestler shat themselves in the ring. Sums them up to be honest.

And by the way, HHH looks far better NOW than he did 20 years ago.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts