Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rvd wins royal rumble, beats hbk at wrestlemania xx, and goes back to the ecw rvd, holding onto the world title for 2 years.

·
Registered
25 Posts
huh...........you wish......if rvd does win the world title i would give him 6 months at the longest!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
in the 2 month period, there would be the returns of many ecw classics, such as sandman, who would be a co-sherrif with stone cold, new jack, steve corino, and, sabu!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I highly doubt any of these are even possibilities. Rob Van Dam winning the Royal Rumble is at best, a far shot, there is absolutely no way that he will even get close with competitors like Chris Beniot and Goldberg who are competing in the Royal Rumble. If he were to win the Royal Rumble, I also find it hard to believe he could best someone like Shawn Michaels or Triple H. It just will not happen. And, for the return of Extreme Championship Wrestling classics such as Corino, Sabu, and New Jack. That is even more farfetch'd. As you have heard New Jack is feuding with the Dudley Brothers, in real life, for some controversy with their music. Their is also a very small chance that Vince will put Sandman with his money-maker for many years, and the bringer of a new era of wrestling, Stone Cold, as co-sherrifs. It is a good dream, but far far from reality.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, i never knew about the new jack thing but, these are still my wishes. btw, this doesn't have to happen this year

·
Registered
73 Posts
I would love to see sabu come back, he was so great, the Arabian Guiantie, didn't spell it right but it's ok.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Don't Double Post.

As if RVD would beat HBK at Wrestlmania and then goto ECW and keep it for 2 years..thats just plain stupid.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I think that they should give him the IC title for like the 23 months again. and I know I didn't spell it right, but it's ok, it's all the same, you knew what I was talking about. As long as others understand.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts