Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Why does everyone love him so freakin much? If you do, go watch him in TNA. He's AWFUL in TNA. Yet everyone is clamoring for him to come to WWE.

·
Banned
852 Posts
Why are we so excited about him being added to the Alumni section? The real news is his singlet's return to WWE television via Ryback.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I don't think he's coming back to WWE, at least not in the immediate future. But I have no idea what his contractual status is with TNA, either. He's going after the World Title right now, but there's no way of knowing what he'll be doing, if anything, in a month or so.

A lot of people say he's just been coasting pretty much since he stepped foot in TNA. Honestly, I can't really blame the guy. He could work harder, but are you really gonna bust your ass and put on a 15-20 minute classic in front of a few hundred people who see the show for free at an amusement park? I can't attest to how Rob works on the road, in front of actual paying audiences, but I can't say working in the Impact Zone week after week, with unenthusiastic crowds that the producers actually try to direct, would really get my mojo working.

Throw him in front of even 5,000 people at a Raw or Smackdown house show, and I think you'd see a major difference in his "work ethic".
This all the way. If I was a wrestler I would probably do the same. It's hard to find passion in wrestling in TNA...

21 - 28 of 28 Posts