Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,409 Posts
He's in TNA you know, and he's absolutely shit over there. Lazy and unmotivated. Just going through the motions all the time. He even cut a segment last week stoned.

·
Suplex City
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I know but I figured since this was about him being added to the WWE alumni I should put it here. I never said anything about him being in TNA as I dont watch it. I said I miss this RVD as in the one that was in WWE ;)

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Hopefully he gets the fuck out of TNA asap. He's fucking horrible.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
RVD is in my top 50

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
Does this mean he's done with TNA?
No they recently also added Stinger to the Alumni section. So no this doesn't mean he is done with TNA.

·
Suplex City
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would love to see him back in WWE but that's just me going off of what I remember from his time up until he went to TNA. I havn't seen him there so idk if him going back to WWE will be a good thing or if he will just continue to act the way that people say he is in TNA :/

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
As long as he (in the words of the great one) knows his damn role (spot monkey) and shuts his damn mouth. (he has some of the worst mic skills I've ever heard)

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
I was always a fan of RVD and love the guy, really do enjoy his work but this doesn't mean he is coming back.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,440 Posts
I don't think he's coming back to WWE, at least not in the immediate future. But I have no idea what his contractual status is with TNA, either. He's going after the World Title right now, but there's no way of knowing what he'll be doing, if anything, in a month or so.

A lot of people say he's just been coasting pretty much since he stepped foot in TNA. Honestly, I can't really blame the guy. He could work harder, but are you really gonna bust your ass and put on a 15-20 minute classic in front of a few hundred people who see the show for free at an amusement park? I can't attest to how Rob works on the road, in front of actual paying audiences, but I can't say working in the Impact Zone week after week, with unenthusiastic crowds that the producers actually try to direct, would really get my mojo working.

Throw him in front of even 5,000 people at a Raw or Smackdown house show, and I think you'd see a major difference in his "work ethic".

1 - 20 of 28 Posts