Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A multi millionaire called Kenneth Muscat has decided to start his own global professional wrestling organization. He came up with the name of Ruthless Championship Wrestling (RCW) , which he said in an interview that he is looking to provide a real alternative to the WWE. It is said that he is looking to promote the company and tour all around the world , is looking to fing a weekly TV slot and in the future he said to be looking for PPV slots monthly .

''Talk between Kenneth and the head writer''

Writer : Ok now that we planned everything , what about the wrestlers ? Who are we going to sign ?

Kenneth : I'm not looking for a huge roster to start , right now about 20 wrestlers are enough , 6 main-eventers , 6 mid-carders , and 4 tag teams .

Writer : Ok , let's start with the main-eventers... we need a top face and a top heel.

Kenneth : As a top face , I've set my sights on John Morrison , as a top heel I haven't decided yet.

Writer : For top heel status , my recommendations are... Brian Kendrick , Chris Masters , Kevin Fertig , Paul London and Shad Gaspard

Kenneth : I'm gonna scout and then we talk privately because I think the media are following us and hearing .

Breaking News : Apparently , the media saw the RCW Agents with some wrestlers , the wrestlers or whoever they are are still unrecognizable and also probably they have already reached a TV deal with CBS TV Network in a primetime slot.

They also reached deals with WWA4 wrestling school and Funking Conservatory as their official developmental territories and whoever becomes good enough in those schools will be moved up to the RCW roster.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
The RCW Owner Kenneth Muscat has announced that he's done his scouting for now and has signed some of them already , his planned roster has now moved up to 26 wrestlers instead of 20 like he said before.

He also mentioned and confirmed that RCW reached a deal with CBS TV Network in a primetime slot on wednesday's weekly. It is a 1 year contract so we can both (RCW & CBS) see how things go .

Our Show intro music is going to be Saliva - Survival of the Sickest.

RCW roster is going to be announced soon...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
There may already be a promotion from one of RCW's Developmental territories , He is Cory ''Wild'' Weston from The Funking Conservatory school , Kenneth is really taking an eye on this young blood and sees a great potential and a bright future ahead of him. In the future days Kenneth will talk to Dory Funk Jr and see what suits better for Cory .

Now lets take a look at RCW's Roster :

Batista
Brian Kendrick
Chris Masters
John Morrison
Kevin Vampiro (Fertig)
Low Ki
Paul London
Petey Williams
Caylen Croft
Jesse Neal
Jimmy Yang
Kenny Dykstra
The Amazing Red
Michael Tarver
Paul Birchill
Andy Douglas
Chase Stevens
Doug Basham
Damaja
Brian Christopher
Scotty 2 Hotty
Trevor Murdoch
Rob Conway
Shawn Daivari
Muhammed Hassan

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now that the wrester's roster have been announced , the next thing is who the announcers will be , how much are these employees going to get paid , what will the championships be and some rules about the competition. RCW's owner Kenneth Muscat shocked the world with his roster and how good it looks especially with the signing of John Morrison and Batista!

It's been announced that even after the roster is announced the boss is still scouting for more talent for future situations , Tag Teams are going to announced and formed.

Now let's take a look at the Championships here in RCW...

RCW World Heavyweight Championship -
RCW National TV Championship -
RCW Tag Team Championship -
RCW 24/7 Hardcore Championship -

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These are RCW's starting tag teams...

The Naturals : Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens
The Basham Brothers : Doug & Damaja
2 Cool : Brian Christopher & Scotty 2 Hotty
Cowboy Mayhem : Trevor Murdoch & Rob Conway

Now Kenneth Muscat has announced a rule :

First off all there will be a leader board which there will be standings for 3 championships and whoever is 1st in the leader board by the 1st PPV is going to be No 1 Contender for the respective championships

The RCW World Heavyweight Championship Table :

Batista
Brian Kendrick
Chris Masters
John Morrison
Kevin Vampiro (Fertig)
Low Ki
Paul London

The RCW National TV Championship Table :

Petey Williams
Caylen Croft
Jesse Neal
Jimmy Yang
Kenny Dykstra
The Amazing Red
Michael Tarver
Paul Birchill

The RCW Tag Team Championship Table :

Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens
Doug Basham & Damaja
Brian Christopher & Scotty 2 Hotty
Trevor Murdoch & Rob Conway
Shawn Daivari & Muhammed Hassan

This scenario is going to lead us to the Main Events at our 1st RCW PPV... Gates of Greatness !!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RCW owner Kenneth Muscat announced that the announce team will consist of 'Good Ol' Jim Ross and Joey Styles ! That's one hell of an announce team

Also an unknown wrestling news journalist posted the RCW wrestler's yearly payroll !

Batista - Tweener - $400,000 - Face of the Company
Brian Kendrick - Heel - $80,000
Chris Masters - Face - $100,000
John Morrison - Face - $250,000
Kevin Vampiro (Fertig) - Heel - $150,000
Low Ki - Face - $80,000
Paul London - Heel - $80,000
Petey Williams - Heel - $60,000
Caylen Croft - Face - $50,000
Jesse Neal - Face - $50,000
Jimmy Yang - Face - $70,000
Kenny Dykstra - Heel - $40,000
The Amazing Red - Face - $65,000
Michael Tarver - Heel - $50,000
Paul Birchill - Heel - $55,000
Andy Douglas - Face - $45,000
Chase Stevens - Face - $45,000
Doug Basham - Heel - $55,000
Damaja - Heel - $55,000
Brian Christopher - Face - $55,000
Scotty 2 Hotty - Face - $55,000
Trevor Murdoch - Tweener - $50,000
Rob Conway - Tweener - $45,000
Shawn Daivari - Heel - $45,000
Muhammed Hassan - Heel - $60,000

RCW Owner is actually paying good for just a starting company , but since he's willing to pay that much I guess he has bigger plans.

And Yes Finally ! Next week we will have our RCW's Premiere , in the next days we will have a preview of what's gonna take place that night . 1 thing I can say till now , it's going to be a 3 hour special so expect some special surprises for that night.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RCW Premiere Show Preview

We're going to have a special announcement
RCW's 1st match is going to be ... Caylen Croft vs Petey Williams
Also Scheduled are :

Trevor Murdoch Andy Douglas
vs
Rob Conway Chase Stevens

Jimmy Yang vs Paul Birchill

Brian Christopher Muhammed Hassan
vs
Scotty 2 Hotty Shawn Daivari

Also there is going to be a special guest tonight!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RCW on CBS Premiere Show
Venue : Phillips Arena - Atlanta , Georgia
Attendance : 2,146
Announcers : Joey Styles & Jim Ross

We start the show with RCW Show Theme (Survival of the Sickest - Saliva) accompanied by some firework and a huge pop from the crowd.

In a sudden , the ECW ! theme hits !! WTF ?
Paul Heyman comes out and the Phillips Arena crowd goes nuts and a big EC'Dub Chant starts , also Joey Styles is going crazy and said OMGG !! while Jim Ross doesn't seem that excited but still curious about what he's doing here nonetheless.

After the ECW chants stops for a bit , Paul Heyman announced that he has taken a phone call from RCW's Owner Kenneth Muscat and Paul E Dangerously is the RCW General Manager. Huge ECW chant and Heyman leaves with a huge ovation and a big task in mind.

Joey Styles : JR , You realized what just happened ?!

JR : Yeah , I do... Apparently things cannot get more out of order around here already and my former broadcast partner is my boss now and is the new RCW General Manager.

Joey Styles : Couldn't have said better . Now back to ringside for RCW first ever match.

First Match : Caylen Croft vs Petey Williams

Joey Styles : 2 Great young athletes , Jr do you see something special in these guys ?

JR : Urmm...they are 2 future wrestlers for sure , and one day they can be on the top of the foodchain here in RCW & by how I have seen Paul E work with shows I think these 2 can have a bright future.

This Match went for 10:35mins & it had some great spots in it , Caylen took the early advantage , but then Petey took control in mid match , while he had some spots too , with amazing technical skills , then Caylen made a comeback and had some great highflying spots , but then while Caylen was going to do a Tarantula Petey gone to the back side and rolled him up into a small package and grabbed his first victory on RCW in It's first match

Winner : Petey Williams

Now back to backstage & Todd Grisham ! He's going to interview Kevin Vampiro !

Kevin says he is the true definition of a dark vampire and he's here to destroy the competition and claims that he's going to be more dominant than anyone has ever been , even more than that guy with the streak!

Joey Styles : Wow , what a statement !

JR : Right , confidence is never a bad thing to succeed in this business , now we'll see if he can back it up

Joey Styles : Based on his size & credentials I think he can.

Kevin Vampiro vs Brian Christopher w/Scotty 2 Hotty

This match went for 4:24. It was a squash city.
Kevin dominated Brian the whole match , while doing it Scotty tried to interfere and Kevin also dominated him by getting him in the ring and chokeslam him with authority! & then threw him outside the ring. After that Brian Tried a flying crossbody on Kevin , he caught him mid air and Hit the cruxifix powerbomb and pinned him for the win !

Winner : Kevin Vampiro

After Kevin Vampiro dominating debut , now we have an excellent promo video of Dave Batista showing his credentials and saying what he's intending to do here in RCW

Joey Styles : Now we,ve got our first tag team match here in RCW !

Jr : That's right Joey , wrestling without tag teams is nothing and here it's not like the other company from stamford , Paul Heyman & Kenneth Muscat do care about the Tag Team Division

Tag Team Match : Trevor Murdoch & Rob Conway vs Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens

This match went for for about 9:47 and it was a solid basic tag team match.
The Cowboys took the advantage for 3 quarters of the match , Then The Naturals made a comeback , performed the Hart Attack and got the victory.

The Show will continue tomorrow...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts