Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bit of a weird one, but hopefully one of you lot can help. Basically I bought a car last week, and although it's in excellent condition overall, the metal bolts on the rear windows have rusted and have left long, thing oily looking stains underneath on the window. I have tried every sensible product I have at home to try and remove the stains but nothing so far has any affect on them whatsoever.

I did however, find this video, which shows the EXACT problem I have, and shows the guy instantly removing it with a product called 'Whink Rust Stain Remover' (it's not actually meant for windows, but clearly it does the job perfectly).

Only problem is that they don't sell it over here (England), and the incompetent idiots I spoke to at B&Q and Homebase didn't seem to think they had anything like it.

Has anyone had a similar problem or does anyone know of a product I could easily pick up that should do the job?

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
I thought it was 'Rush' removal. I was all excited to see what it was about. lol

Coca Cola might work. baking soda and coke maybe? They say pour coke onto pennies to get grim off them. Also pour coke on your car battery to get the crud off. I am an idiot for cars however so don't take too much of my word.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts