Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A fan after the Victory Road PPV decided to post on Russo's facebook page and he actually responded and ended up having an argument with him. Here's the convo.Russo has some interesting things to say

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
A fan after the Victory Road PPV decided to post on Russo's facebook page and he actually responded and ended up having an argument with him. Here's the convo.Russo has some interesting things to say

And this asshole is still the head writter why?

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
lol how fucking retarded do you have to be to think that is real, seriously mate?

Its clearly fake, I've seen Russo talk on his real FB, and he doesnt sound anything like that.

·
Registered
12,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol how fucking retarded do you have to be to think that is real, seriously mate?

Its clearly fake, I've seen Russo talk on his real FB, and he doesnt sound anything like that.
Take it easy, no need to call me retarded because I heard it and posted it. Its hilarious even if it is fake.

Also just one last thing, I never once myself said it was real though I did put "actually" instead of"apparently" but oh well. Sorry that i offended you

1 - 14 of 14 Posts