Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Training to be a Grappler
2,340 Posts
I hope he goes to AEW. Honestly, he won't do much better there IMO

I cant wait to see how Brandi Rhodes deals with Lana's diva attitude.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Not sure why WWE didnt just embrace Rusev instead of consistently pushing him down the card. Ofcourse he wouldnt be the face of the company but Rusev could have been one of the guys who could realistically hold the world title as a heel or a face. We say theres no stars in today’s WWE but thats only because the guys with star/mainevent potential have been booked like shit.

Guys like Owens, Wyatt, Rusev, Nakamura and Ambrose should be serious threats in the main event with guys like Elias and Almas on the rise in the midcard.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
I hope he goes to AEW. Honestly, he won't do much better there IMO

I cant wait to see how Brandi Rhodes deals with Lana's diva attitude.
Not sure I understand. You want him to leave but think he won't do good there.

Why not stay in the WWE then? Why he would want to go to a 3rd rate organization and sit around I have no idea.

·
Training to be a Grappler
2,340 Posts
Not sure I understand. You want him to leave but think he won't do good there.

Why not stay in the WWE then? Why he would want to go to a 3rd rate organization and sit around I have no idea.
Yeah, I want him to leave. Honestly at this point this idea that "WWE is holding him back" needs to end soon, because it isn't entirely true.

Rusev has had 2 major pushes in WWE. Both were ruined by Lana. Whenever he gets big, she somehow gets involved and his push stalls.

It will be more apparent if he goes to AEW, because she is bound at some point to pop off and do something reckless (she said shit about Rousey unprovoked, showing she obviously doesn't want to filter herself)

Also, Rusev's calling card is brutish monster heel, he is funny, but lets be honest, that was the gimmick that he was best in. It will be interesting to see that people think he will be better while clamoring for him to do his comedy gimmick

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Yeah, I want him to leave. Honestly at this point this idea that "WWE is holding him back" needs to end soon, because it isn't entirely true.

Rusev has had 2 major pushes in WWE. Both were ruined by Lana. Whenever he gets big, she somehow gets involved and his push stalls.

It will be more apparent if he goes to AEW, because she is bound at some point to pop off and do something reckless (she said shit about Rousey unprovoked, showing she obviously doesn't want to filter herself)

Also, Rusev's calling card is brutish monster heel, he is funny, but lets be honest, that was the gimmick that he was best in. It will be interesting to see that people think he will be better while clamoring for him to do his comedy gimmick
I agree on the Lana stuff. This is why she (and Rusev) was removed from any future Total Divas seasons. E Entertainment / Total Divas producers said Lana was the most disliked person on the entire show by the audience. Not hated like a "character" or "villain" Completely disliked as a person.

I don't know the woman personally... obviously, but she has to be a factor in all of this imho.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,420 Posts
Ah yes, Vaguely Cryptic Social Media Post #4731.

Stop the presses, we got another wrestler whining about their spot.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,965 Posts
This guy seems to complain more than Dolph Ziggler ever did recently.

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
Don't watch but last thing I remember hearing about was how over he was with Rusev Day. Is he still a heel who gets jobbed out for no reason? If so then he should leave seeing how they aren't serious with him.

·
Super Moderator
25,840 Posts
Yeah, as others have said, he needs to make a decision already and either leave or just shut up about it. With AEW offering deals similar to WWE money-wise, there's really no excuse anymore not to jump if you're unhappy in the company.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts