Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad he is back but already in. Such a stupid storyline again...

And soon we will have Lana in it as well

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
I think they do see him as a comedy character at the end of the day, which I don't have a problem with as long as he's still booked like a threat and winning in his upcoming matches. I must say, he looked incredible with his tan, mustache and leaner physique. I thought he looked fine before but I don't have a problem with his new look.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yea really dumb storyline which screams low card/ jobber feud. He will prob be competing for the 24/7 title soon and be made to look like an idiot ....

You can tell that they really low on the guy which is sad

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
He must of been desperate to get back on TV. I mean they have him feuding with Mike Kanellis of all people. Probably the lowest guy on the Raw totem pole!

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
That's not a feud Joseph ^^^ it was just him murdering a super geek. So the hystetics about rusev being in this story is unfounded. They HATE Mike kanelis. The only person to have a feud with the guy is maverick.

His not working with rusev. Like ever. Rusev is higher on the totem pole than Mike. This is no feud

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
The thing is, I could totally see Rusev sleeping with Maria and cheating and sleeping with a married woman as part of his character. Trying to have Richochet involved in the same angle came off as odd. Maybe they should have used Ec3.

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Rusev slimming down makes me wonder if it's a sign of the times changing. WWE is pushing faster, slimmer guys now. Rarely are the big, monster type bodybuilder physique guys getting really pushed now. Ec3, Elias, Drew, Lars, Jinder, even Braun to an extent are all taking a backseat to faster, slimmer wrestlers like Cedric, Seth and Ricochet. Maybe he slimmed down to be more agile, because the fast paced, hard hitting matches is what many people want apparently, though he still has the size to be the brute Rusev just fine. Just makes me wonder.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,373 Posts
The thing is, I could totally see Rusev sleeping with Maria and cheating and sleeping with a married woman as part of his character. Trying to have Richochet involved in the same angle came off as odd. Maybe they should have used Ec3.
Ricochet was a random guy for maria to accuse and to make Mike look silly

·
Banned
839 Posts
He comes back looking like THAT and they are sticking him in a jabroni romance angle. Goodness gracious, this company!
He looked pretty awesome, almost like a STAR, like he's some former World champion. Not just in terms of his physique being lean/chiselled but the Aura. Notwithstanding that he can TALK and..Wrestle!

I'd wish for Rusev finally being catapulted into the mainevent/WWE championship reign, and can clearly see Daniel Bryan vs Rusev being a mainevent match (versus past perception of Rusev being just filler/fodder). Will it happen though? Probably not. They'd rather catapult Kofi Kingston. Pathetic.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,373 Posts
Poor Rusev, stuck in another horrible love storyline lol

Also the guy came out to crickets... I thought people said he was charismatic and over? lol
He got ruined by awful booking and got inserted into some trash story about a cuck. And there were still rusev day chants on the YouTube video I watched.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts