Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
lesson no.1 always check spelling before making a point.

Reactions: Vox Machina

·
Banned
4,945 Posts
That is the saddest tweet ever. From the near sexual innuendo that snuck in when he wrote loose instead of lose, to the fact that he doesn't know how many Americans got world title opportunities last night on RAW, which would mean he thinks either Samoa Joe or Roman Reigns is actually from Samoa, or his counting ability is even worse than his facility with homophones.

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
21,296 Posts
Jinder the Jobber got a WWE Championship match after losing for years.

Pretty much anyone can get a title shot these days without doing anything.

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
Rusev has a point. Got to think loose was autocorrect and nothing more. To me a person wins they should get the title shots. Not as we have it now with Reigns getting a possible World Title shot at Summerslam and of course Mahal who did nothing but lose up until a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
To be fair everybody gets their turn in the WWE. It's the land of meaningless titles. They're all worth less than a dented, rusty, landfill soup can.

·
Banned
8,766 Posts
Why do some people spell the word "LOSE" as "LOOSE"? It's embarrassing. fpalm

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,665 Posts
People talking about "loose" need to realize that a man of Rusev's impressive size touches both walls when walking down the hallway.

·
Registered
694 Posts
He does have a point to be fair but wrestling has always been this way, it shouldn't be a surprise to people that this is the case.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.