Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know the last time I have seen a guy who is so damn talented in the ring, who has great mic skills, a great look, a great valet, a presence (just look at him vs the rock).

He sells better then anybody on the roster, his theme song is absolutely bad ass, and he does not give a shit about anybody.

This guy is the complete package, god I hope they keep this up with him.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
He's risen to the top of the main roster for a lot of people, but sadly he's only a stepping stone in Vince's eyes.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
He's the only talent in the entire company that they haven't botched or dropped the ball on in some way. Hopefully he can recover and isn't too badly damaged after Cena beats him at WM.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Lets see how he comes out the other side of this Cena feud first, there's not a good track record.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Well he's better than Umaga but this gimmick is going to have to evolve over time...

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
Where does he go once he stops being a monster heel?

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm not gonna deny he has talent but i don't think he is going to amount to anything. What happens when he gets pinned? He becomes an afterthought at that point. Dude has talent but i don't think he will be anything more than mid card.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
I always thought he was decent in the ring, but he's really impressed me since he started cutting his own promos. They are short and effective. Rusev and Lana are the best heel duo currently in WWE.

I'm almost certain he will lose to Cena at Wrestlemania though. :(

·
Registered
938 Posts
I wouldn't say he is great on the mic. But he has the potential to be great. Definite future WWE WHC material.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Rusev is awesome, Lana is fantastic as well. Great athlete, awesome size, good at playing a heel. Hopefully Cena gives him the rub. It's time to turn the company over. I know there is a lot of nut hugging with Rollins, Bryan, and Reigns, but Rusev would be a great heel title holder maybe this fall for a couple months, next year could still work as well. I don't think he'll be a really long time reigning champ, but he deserves to be up there.

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,263 Posts
Even though his gimmick is antiquated, he's definitely making it work well. He's basically what I wanted Kozlov to wind up becoming, but Rusev has age and greater agility on his side and is thus the better talent overall. Plus, having a slow yet steady push towards a mid-card title instead of the world title as well as an eye-catching mouthpiece helped him out considerably in comparison.

русев удря! русев мачка!
Fixed.

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
He would've been perfect for the Streak (before Lesnar) and the American Badass, epic match doesn't cover how good might've been between them in a feud.
Sadly, Cena will be reaching down deep (into Vince's ass) for the win at WM and Rusev will crush his dreams least that's how should go after all Cena had WWE title last WM29 v Rock so will he be handed a US title in another WM against a huge heel in the mould of Umaga that deserves a win after Wyatt's heat was squashed at WM30?

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
Good lord no. I like his more unique in-ring style but that's about where it ends for me. I just roll his eyes whenever he's out there thanks to his gimmick and it's thanks to his gimmick that he'll be dancing with Hornswoggle a year from now.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
It'll all be over when Cena ruins him at Wrestlemania just like he did Wyatt last year.

In an ideal world Rusev will debut a new finisher and crush John Cena.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I don't know the last time I have seen a guy who is so damn talented in the ring, who has great mic skills, a great look, a great valet, a presence (just look at him vs the rock).

He sells better then anybody on the roster, his theme song is absolutely bad ass, and he does not give a shit about anybody.

This guy is the complete package, god I hope they keep this up with him.
Nah, It's easy looking good when your matches ain't that long in the first place, Without Lana doing his talking, Rusev is your poor mans Umaga

1 - 20 of 47 Posts