Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,827 Posts
Re: The Official RUSEV Discussion Thread

Make this man the next heel WWE Champion!! :mark:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Re: The Official RUSEV Discussion Thread

Oh look, another misused superstar. Wasted talent.

Reactions: Eva MaRIHyse

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Re: The RUSEV Discussion Thread

I've met RuRu twice, but could I get him to smile in either photo? Of course not :D

(he's probably thinking "why can't I ever get a signing on my own?!" :lol)

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,341 Posts

Its just a shame WWE refuse to acknowledge what a talent they have in Rusev.
Yep. Hopefully they wise up & realize the error of their ways before it's too late :rusevyes

·
Registered
14,592 Posts

First off, great to see a section to discuss our favorite superstars. Second I like Rusev, really wish they used him better. He should be the one getting the push Mahal is currently getting.

·
Ho!
17,553 Posts
Re: The RUSEV Fan Thread

From a pure talent perspective, I can't think of anyone recently that WWE wasted more so than Rusev. The man can do it all and WWE does nothing but bury him. The fact that Jinder Mahal is WWE champion while Rusev seems close to being gone is exactly what is wrong with WWE today. The talentless prosper and the talented get destroyed. It's ass-backwards and hopefully Rusev has his moment at some point down the line, whether in this run or if he returns to WWE in the future.

Anyway, Rusev has had good-great matches which pretty much everyone he's wrestled. Big E, Cesaro, Cena, Reigns, Gable. Hell some of his US Title matches from last year with Kalisto, Sin Cara, Ryder and even Titus were pretty damn solid. Hell, the feuds were well done as well for being pretty basic and not having the bells and whistles a lot of other programs do. His segments with Lana in 2015 when they were splitting up were good and then after they did when he was trying to win her back. The whole Rusev/Summer Rae vs. Ziggler/Lana feud wasn't the best but one good thing that was showcased during it was Rusev's personality and that he's more than just some generic foreign heel. He's capable of a lot more than that, yet that is what WWE keeps going back to.

Rusev's the man and deserves more respect. If Rusev had been properly built up as over the last few years, him vs. Lesnar could have been money. They need to try him as a face and allow him to show his comedic side more. I think Rusev is maybe the only wrestler than can pull off the top comedic babyface that Vince seems to love. He's got the personality and he's got the size/look to look like a credible threat against anyone.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,395 Posts
Re: The RUSEV Fan Thread

RUSEV MY FAV

Reactions: Donnie
1 - 20 of 125 Posts