Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Training to be a Grappler
2,340 Posts
Ok.....

Nothing has changed, they booked him as a monster, don't see him as much more than what he is, and his wife is a loud mouth who obviously complains too much backstage.

he looks great, he always did, that wasn't the issue with him

·
Registered
11,923 Posts
He probably has a 5'o clock shadow an hour after he shaves.

He buried the shit out of that phony Shepard clown on twitter as well.

·
Southern Pride
3,578 Posts
Yeah, he does look better with facial hair. Everyone in WWE has a beard these days though. So not having facial hair is actually different. Assuming WWE would actually use him again in the future.

·
Registered
378 Posts
They'll not use him till be sports the same look I think or they might move him to NXT

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
It's weird how he got pushed huge when he was chubby, now he's jacked he's an irrelevant jobber.

My guy is winning at life tearing up Lana's pussy every night anyway so respect to the man.

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
When was the last time they used him on TV?

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,243 Posts
Mind boggling that they put Rusev on the shelf yet guys like Cedric Alexander and Ricochet are on tv every Monday Night.

Rusev looks like a monster, has charisma, has a personality and is decent in the ring. This is a guy you build around. Not these generic, charismaless, workrate guys. Not pulling the trigger and sabotaging Rusev Day was damn near criminal. Rusev deserves better.

·
Registered
265 Posts
How the fuck is this a thread..

Dude shaved.

Doesn't mean he's getting any TV time.

When was the last time they used him on TV?
He had a match at WrestleMania 35 in April and disappeared for 2 months until he was thrown into yet another miserable Saudi rumble. Dude's been gone another 2 months at this point.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
The fact WWE didn't capitalize on Rusev Day is still irritating. Especially since they broke the team up only to have Rusev align with Nakamura just to have them do absolutely nothing.

·
Registered
10,160 Posts
He looks to be in amazing shape, he needs to be back on TV like now!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I think he should get a nice push when He comes back. He and lana could feud with seth and Becky or segments with truth and carmella. Or they can have him feud with someone like samoans Joe or orton. Anyway he should come back and be a threat this time around instead of a joke

·
Registered
6,692 Posts
Rusev is criminally underused. You gotta a guy with charisma and a personality who also looks like a monster, and you don't do anything with him? Not even when he was one of the most over people on the show with his Rusev Day schtick?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts