Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Banned
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I say enough of the bull-shit kaybafe Russian gimmick and lets make this into an actual reality-based storyline!

Now that Rusev turned down greedy Cena's rematch request.

It's time for both Rusev and Lana to turn face after WrestleMania and become good guys.

Lets take them off TV and have them come back after WrestleMania, different theme music and all.

Lets see how the fans react. :vince$

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
They didn't look threatening singing Happy Birthday either.

·
Banned
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
But his theme song is gold
We can get Jim Johnson on it to remix it, add a hip-hop beat to it.

I can picture Rusev and Lana playing a modern-day American couple who both happen to be WWE athletes trying to make a living.

also I'm getting Chelsea Handler vibes from some of these Lana pictures, I wonder how Lana really sound, can she crack jokes.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
We can get Jim Johnson on it to remix it, add a hip-hop beat to it.

I can picture Rusev and Lana playing a modern-day American couple who both happen to be WWE athletes trying to make a living.

also I'm getting Chelsea Handler vibes from some of these Lana pictures, I wonder how Lana really sound, can she crack jokes.
jesus fucking christ

·
Unpaid Idiot
838 Posts
I don't think it would take much to turn them face considering at the Rumble people were chanting "We want Rusev".

I'd have them come out on the Raw after WM and have them both state they were wrong about America and they like it. Show pictures of them at various sports events, like the ones in this thread, and if necessary have them actually apologise for running America down each week.

Then have Roman Reigns come out and turn heel on them ... man the heat he could get doing that would be insane. I'd say the crowd are 50% there already.

·
I'm Just A Sick Guy.
1,916 Posts
Here is Lana as herself 'CJ Perry' at a Red Carpet for a movie she was in just before she joined WWE. This is her real accent.

Reactions: Wildcat410

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
That's why Vince likes Rusev. He can pull off the Samoan look. He wants to turn Rusev face eventually, and come out that he is really Samoan.

Hey, why not? He had a Samoan as a Japanese sumo.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Why would you turn them face? They're one of the few heels that actually generate heel heat.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Why would you turn them face? They're one of the few heels that actually generate heel heat.
You're asking why the company that is known as WWE 2015 will turn him face eventually?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Woah they dating Rusev you lucky bastard I would hit that every day when Skylie thinks im just going to cook meth.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
They can make rusev face. Something along the lines of a heel group beating him down then threatening/beating her down (with a diva) and Rusev makes a comeback clearing the ring then holding a hysterically crying lana as he screams in rage, then consoles her. The fans would respect that, the women would all be crying too and become instant huge rusev marks.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.