Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many websites are stating that a dream team consisting of the rock,john cena,Stone cold,The Undertaker and Cm punk may face off against r-truth,miz,kevin Nash and two other superstars not revealed now at Survivor Series......The Rock is already scheduled for a match..Getting stone cold for a match would be hard...Nevertheless rumor is Vince mcmahon is pretty high on this idea....And the Undertaker might return too this survivor series may turn out to be quite memorable..

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Rock, Cena, Taker and Austin in the same team? Yeah, that makes for a believeable back-and-forth matchup.

·
People are Sheep
1,727 Posts
Vince: How can we make as much money as possible?? Ah, of course....

This is stupid. The heel team would get destroyed. And that' so much starpower and I don't know who I would root for. Besides it wouldn't seem real to me. That is something SCSA and Taker wouldn't really do..

·
Registered
7 Posts
No chance. It is more likely be Punk, Cena, Rock, Orton and Sheamus against Del Rio, Miz, Truth, Henry and someone else.

We know Rock is teaming with Cena, and Cena, Orton, Sheamus and Punk were the 4 workers not at the vote of confidence thing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.