Wrestling Forum banner

Rumored Match List For Rumored Rock vs. Austin DVD?

6034 Views 20 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  Ryu Hayabusa
So I've heard this DVD isn't announced yet but it is in the works for a fall release. This is just a rumor for the match listing for the possible DVD. Hopefully there will be promos and segments and a documentary feature besides the matches. Like I said before, this could turn out to be false. Also, isn't there a Vince vs. Austin DVD coming out?

In Your House: Degeneration X
The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

WrestleMania XV:

Backlash 1999:

WrestleMania X7:

RAW April 2nd, 2001 Steel Cage:

Rebellion 2001:

Survivor Series 2001:
Team Alliance vs Team WWF

WrestleMania XIX:
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
840 Posts
that would be the best dvd ever especially if they had rock and austin talking together about the matches and moments/promos

· Registered
2,476 Posts
i doubt they would make a dvd like this. maybe a dvd for the greates feuds of all time not just for them 2.

· Registered
5,028 Posts
I think this DvD is confirmed. I think it's called Austin Vs Rock: The Rivalry. I am definitely getting this. How awesome would it be if it was 3 disc like this: 1 disc on their feud documentary, 1 disc for their matches and maybe some promos, and 1 disc where an interviewer (preferably Jim Ross) interviews both Austin and Rock in the same room at the same time about their feud and favorite moments and shit. That would be a freaking awesome DvD.

· Registered
1,187 Posts
I think this DvD is confirmed. I think it's called Austin Vs Rock: The Rivalry. I am definitely getting this. How awesome would it be if it was 3 disc like this: 1 disc on their feud documentary, 1 disc for their matches and maybe some promos, and 1 disc where an interviewer (preferably Jim Ross) interviews both Austin and Rock in the same room at the same time about their feud and favorite moments and shit. That would be a freaking awesome DvD.
this make it happen wwe

· Banned
6,072 Posts
I have all of those matches already, unedited, except for the Alliance match, which is available but for quite the dollar. None of these were filmed in HD with the possible exception of WM19, so I don't have any incentive of getting this.

· Jev!
347 Posts
where an interviewer (preferably Jim Ross) interviews both Austin and Rock in the same room at the same time about their feud and favorite moments and shit. That would be a freaking awesome DvD.

That and add in commentary from both Rock and Austin on their three WM matches and we have a deal!

I think this is a good idea. Rock and Austin were two of WWE/F's biggest characters. Their name still and always will carry value.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.