Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I don't really pay attention to the dirt sheets but I went on google and searched for Wrestlemania 36 then I came across some BIG rumored matches, some may like it or some may not like it so here we go

The Fiend vs. Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship could be switch up that's why Goldberg is in the mix also John Cena is scheduled to return as well so the match could look either like this

The Fiend vs. Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship &
John Cena vs. Goldberg or The Fiend vs. John Cena for the Universal Championship & Roman Reigns vs. Goldberg that's supposedly the rumor plan for those matches at Wrestlemania 36 but now I seen another interesting match that is also rumored and that's AJ Styles vs. The Undertaker which I think would be one hell of a dream match. Like I said this is just a rumor so take it with a grain of salt but what do y'all think of these rumored matches???

·
The Babyface of WF
10,496 Posts
The Fiend vs Roman Reigns seems like a lock in place even though I'm more interested in Roman working with Goldberg for Mania.

AJ Styles vs Undertaker has me hyped for fan reasons but I know AJ can get a solid match out of him with his adaptable style.

As for Cena just let him host the event like Alexa did last year.

·
Registered
14,489 Posts
Cena/Goldberg would be nice to see. I see another thread on the board today was saying Cena/Elias which would be very underwhelming.

·
Registered
902 Posts
AJ Styles vs Undertaker has me hyped for fan reasons but I know AJ can get a solid match out of him with his adaptable style.
Just no. Stop this myth and this madness. Undertaker can not physically have a good match anymore. Have you seen his last few recently? They are beyond horrid and flat out dangerous. An AJ vs. Undertaker dream match is a dream match in name only. I see fans on this website giddy for this match, but it will be a horrid disaster. Just recall the problems in Reigns vs. Taker a few years ago, now we get an older taker. AJ Style's cannot magically bring slow, broken Taker to a good match.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,496 Posts
Just no. Stop this myth and this madness. Undertaker can not physically have a good match anymore. Have you seen his last few recently? They are beyond horrid and flat out dangerous. An AJ vs. Undertaker dream match is a dream match in name only. I see fans on this website giddy for this match, but it will be a horrid disaster. Just recall the problems in Reigns vs. Taker a few years ago, now we get an older taker. AJ Style's cannot magically bring slow, broken Taker to a good match.
Hold up are you insinuating that AJ one of the best workers around the world who can sell and bump like crazy can't carry Taker to a passable match?

I don't remember ever saying this match was going to be stellar or MOTN either I meant it will be good perhaps decent at best, Taker was fine at ER 2019 to the point he wasn't that broken down to compete through a fairly competitive not plodding match.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts