Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,366 Posts
Yeah I did hear Orton was spposed to win MITB which wouldve been stupid
Yeah the plan was Sheamus to be attacked by nexus and for Orton to come down to cash in his briefcase the next night but I think they wanted one to hold onto it for a while so they gave it to the Miz.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Fucking glad it didn't happen, they should have given that MITB to Christian, Swagger was an awful winner and Champion.
Nobody deserved to win that Money In the Bank match than Christian. He was the only wrestler besides McIntyre who was actually credible enough to win it especially after he single handedly carried WWECW on his shoulders and being recognize as arguably the best ECW champion in WWE history. It was truly a criminal how a laughing stock jobber like Swagger won the briefcase out of nowhere. I’m glad his World Championship pushed failed cause he didn’t deserve it in the slightest.

I will admit though I did find his accomplishment promo a bit entertaining cause it was so bad that it was good.

MVP should have won the MITB that Swagger won.
I’m pretty much the biggest MVP fan on this forum but at that time MVP WWE career was down the drain, he along with everybody else that is not named Christian didn’t deserve to win. He had no momentum at all after his half assed feud with The Miz.

If there was a MITB that had MVP named written all over it? it was WM 24 which MVP had more momentum than anybody in the match including Chris Jericho. That’s where MVP was at his peak and was still in the mist of his fair push.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
Drew needs too develop more of a personality but hes still better than Swag-tard. Everytime I see Swagger on TV I just think that dude is retarded, and usually start laughing at the guy. Thats not the image I need to be getting from the Champ.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Jack Swagger was a better World champion than Boreton, Edge and Christian combined

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
Unfortunately, the ship has sailed for the Sinister Scotsman. He hasn't done anything significant since teaming with Rhodes a year ago.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
I think I remember a blog of a supposed former WWE Creative Writer named John Piermarini said that Drew was actually supposed to win the SD MITB and it's been planned for weeks but decided to go with Kane instead on the weekend of the PPV.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts