Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 196 Posts

·
The Dream
4,702 Posts
Funny how you guys complain about the IC Title not being worth anything anymore, but when there is a chance of actually making it important, you complain.
I'm all for Bryan winning the IC Title and Cena winning the US Title. Then a heel Ambrose could challenge Bryan, and someone like Cesaro to challenge Cena. Over time you could throw guys like Ryback and Sheamus into that mix.
Just keep rotating, don't keep the same guys fighting for the same title over and over again.

·
Since Day One
9,871 Posts
Bryan has to win this, if not don't have him in the match at all.
No, he doesn't. Even if you were 100% right and Bryan loses all credibility and fans turn their backs on him, guess what? Fuck Daniel Bryan. He deserves better, sure, but not at the expense of someone who hasn't done a fourth of what he's done.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,128 Posts
Sorry Bryan, I didn't wish this on you but if you have to be in the IC title match, I hope Ambrose throws your ass off the ladder to win the belt and have a WM moment of sorts.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
No, he doesn't. Even if you were 100% right and Bryan loses all credibility and fans turn their backs on him, guess what? Fuck Daniel Bryan. He deserves better, sure, but not at the expense of someone who hasn't done a fourth of what he's done.
Get out of here with that bullshit thought, if they want to make the title strong again put it on Bryan. If they cared that much about Ambrose they would have pushed him to the moon by now

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts
Harsh, but true.

I think the IC belt is cursed but I want Ambrose to have something that is his own and I'll just be naive to think the WWE will push him once he's the champ. Bryan isn't booked as a top guy but he's still had more opportunities to be at that level than Ambrose, Ziggler, Cesaro, Barrett and Rhodes.

So, I'll go with Ambrose too.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Harsh, but true.

I think the IC belt is cursed but I want Ambrose to have something that is his own and I'll just be naive to think the WWE will push him once he's the champ. Bryan isn't booked as a top guy but he's still had more opportunities to be at that level than Ambrose, Ziggler, Cesaro, Barrett and Rhodes.
Yeah lets bury our Most over guy some more, good thinking.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Still gotta find sheamus someone to face, the vignettes etc they are doing, they are making out his return to be a big deal, so there's no way he won't be on the card.
In which case, who would you have Sheamus face if the five way goes ahead?

·
B̴l̨e͡edįng͜ Sin ⛧
10,403 Posts
People thinking they give a shit enough about Bryan that he'll elevate the IC title :ha they don't even bother having Ambrose's GOLD promos on the main show. It's a jobber title, nothing more.

Fuck this match btw. Would rather he be left off the card. It's laziness at it's finest when they just have to throw in your most popular guy in some random multi-man match because they're too fucking moronic to put him in a match that actually matters.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
stone cold steve austin fighting for the ic title at wm 15. could you imagine that? :lmao
Lex Luger having an Iron Man match with Shawn Michaels at WM 12, can you imagine that?

This is horribly reminiscent of unfiltered Russo booking. Burying the technical wrestlers and adding gimmicks to their matches without rhyme or reason.

·
Stay Fearless
7,379 Posts
Hoping Minnesota gets WM33. It'd cost me so much less money and wouldn't have to travel far.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
For Ambrose, yes.

I like Bryan and Ambrose but Ambrose hasn't even had half of the chances Bryan has gotten.
I like Ambrose, no way would I bury Bryan for him. WWE haven't treated Ambrose any good anyway so what makes you think they treat him better now.

You think cause Ambrose wins a IC title it will change the way they treat him.

·
B̴l̨e͡edįng͜ Sin ⛧
10,403 Posts
Also don't like how Ambrose won't be getting singles match either. Barret has no credibility right now. Dude lost to fucking Sin Cara.

Would have loved Ziggler/Ambrose but lelWWE fucked up his credibility too. Great job :clap

·
Locker Room Leader
12,128 Posts
I like Ambrose, no way would I bury Bryan for him. WWE haven't treated Ambrose any good anyway so what makes you think they treat him better now.

He's fucked anyway. If so, atleast let him have a Mania moment and some gold.

If Bryan is IC champion, he's not getting a WHC title match for months. Let him get screwed or something, Ambrose has been gunning for that title since the Rumble and cutting promos explaining why he wants it while Bryan's inclusion is completely random.

I wish Bryan wasn't in the match but even if he is, Ambrose deserves this win.

·
Since Day One
9,871 Posts

So are you saying that it would've been right for Bryan to be buried early on in his career? He wasn't booked like anyone worth a damn until late 2013.

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
Still gotta find sheamus someone to face, the vignettes etc they are doing, they are making out his return to be a big deal, so there's no way he won't be on the card.
In which case, who would you have Sheamus face if the five way goes ahead?
If he was actually relevant, I'd have him wrestle as a heel against face Swagger. :shrug

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
So are you saying that it would've been right for Bryan to be buried early on in his career? He wasn't booked like anyone worth a damn until late 2013.
True, Bryan's "push" (meaning he got over by himself) was the most organic one since Austin.
If anything, WWE's shit booking of him helped him with fan support.

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts

I'm trying to give the WWE the benefit of doubt. I know that's a waste of time in the long run but if there's a slim chance that being the IC Champ helps restore some of the credibility Ambrose & the belt have lost, Ambrose is who I want as the champion. I just want him to have some success of his own. Seth and Roman are in huge angles and he's been the odd man out for far too long.

Also don't like how Ambrose won't be getting singles match either. Barret has no credibility right now. Dude lost to fucking Sin Cara.

Would have loved Ziggler/Ambrose but lelWWE fucked up his credibility too. Great job :clap
Ziggler was the only one to bring prestige back to the belt in recent years and the WWE wasted that. They dropped the ball on Barrett's return and Ambrose has been wasting away. It's all messed up, but Ambrose usually does the best with what he's given.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Ambrose was in one of the biggest Fractions in years, his two stablemates have been pushed to the moon. Why hasn't he?

Bryan had to fight from the bottom up and deserves his spot. He fought and scraped when WWE did everything to bury him. So you want him buried for another guy WWE have jobbed out. Come on.

That's why i'm agaisn't this match, no one wins out in the end.

·
#WWELogic
3,843 Posts
Hey remember when all those who said "Bryan working with Brock could break his neck & it wasn't safe enough."

Where the FUCK are you now? A ladder match (Love the ladder match BTW) but an inanimate object is somehow SAFER then a real life human being who's FIRST WM match was against Kurt Angle who's neck was hanging in by a thread & he turned out alright. But yeah a ladder the much SAFER way to go right guys?

Dumbass booking, retarded reasoning & this obsession to SCREW the fans

:vince :vince2 :vince3 :vince4

OUTTA MOTHER FUCKING TOUCH

141 - 160 of 196 Posts