Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
According to Dave Meltzer on the Observer message board, the reason this whole ordeal between Dr. Amann and CM Punk is coming out now is because WWE now believes that Punk "beat them at their own game." Originally, they thought he had such a strong case that they settled and hoped it would go away but now they think he "outworked them" and that's why this is happening this way.

While Daniel Bryan won't be in the main event of WrestleMania 31, the good news (depending on perspective) is that it appears that match with Dolph Ziggler isn't dead after all.

Early word on the Bray Wyatt vs. Undertaker match is that it will be a Casket match.

WWE teased days ago that a tag team will be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year, to be announced today. According to PW Insider, that tag team is likely to be The Bushwhackers.

Speaking of the Hall of Fame, PW Insider also notes that Kevin Nash will be going into the Hall of Fame this year with Shawn Michaels doing the honors.
via cagesideseats

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
How the fuck Daniel Bryan having a match against "the king of jobbers" Dolph Ziggler is good news really? Daniel Bryan is so much above that, really.
It should be a fantastic bout if given enough time, though. I'm going to be there live, so a match between these two would be a treat!

·
Premium Member
6,275 Posts
How the fuck Daniel Bryan having a match against "the king of jobbers" Dolph Ziggler is good news really? Daniel Bryan is so much above that, really.
Yep. Such bullshit.

I now want Bryan to turn heel and just beat the shit out of Ziggler at Mania, then build him up as the heel to take the belt off Reigns at the next Mania. Just have every heel fail at beat reigns and have Bryan join the authority as their corporate champ.

His reaction has diminished due to WWE's shitty booking anyway.

Reactions: NastyYaffa

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
The people who believe they will be "given time" are in the same class of individuals who think Santa is real and WWE is a fair company.

·
The NEW
13,467 Posts
It should be a fantastic bout if given enough time, though. I'm going to be there live, so a match between these two would be a treat!
Daniel Bryan could have a fantastic match against Mojo fuckin Rawley. He deserves a bigger opponent than Dolph Ziggler at Mania. I liked the idea after the Rumble, but right now I fuckin hope that it doesn't happen. Bryan is so much above Ziggler.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
According to Dave Meltzer on the Observer message board, the reason this whole ordeal between Dr. Amann and CM Punk is coming out now is because WWE now believes that Punk "beat them at their own game." Originally, they thought he had such a strong case that they settled and hoped it would go away but now they think he "outworked them" and that's why this is happening this way.
Do you guys believe me now that they 'essentially fired' AJ LEE? Not an actual firing, they're not going to kill making money off her merch while they can, but its probably highly likely we won't see her in a ring again and they'll just ride out the contract with her doing nothing until it ends in the summer.

60,006 Posts
the match with Dolph is pure crap. I like Dolph, but fuck no! All Dolph has been doing is losing. I have zero interest in that match.Sorry, but it is a huge step down for Bryan to wrestle Dolph now. All Dolph does is lose. YAWN He doesnt need to be wrestling a glorified jobber at Mania. If that happens, it is the worst consolation prize. Sheamus is a better match than with Dolph. Knowing Vince, he'll book Dolph to win.

·
Premium Member
6,275 Posts
And then what?

Maybe he can get Rowan over after that, then be fed to Ryback. Feuding with the stooges that get humiliated by The Authority every week, sounds fantastic.

·
Premium Member
6,275 Posts
Do you guys believe me now that they 'essentially fired' AJ LEE? Not an actual firing, they're not going to kill making money off her merch while they can, but its probably highly likely we won't see her in a ring again and they'll just ride out the contract with her doing nothing until it ends in the summer.
Oh well, all she did was bury the Diva's division every week anyway. She is the female John Cena.

·
Premium Member
6,275 Posts
The people who believe they will be "given time" are in the same class of individuals who think Santa is real and WWE is a fair company.
Santa is more real than Bryan getting any notable push in the forseeable future.

Reactions: Frost99

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
They should just go all the way and make Daniel Bryan a weak cuckold who can't win a match or keep his woman.

Sell him off to slavery after losing to Steph in a match and give him a janitor gimmick where he licks the floor clean.

·
Banned
28,109 Posts
fpalm such sour grapes. They need to move on already.

While Daniel Bryan won't be in the main event of WrestleMania 31, the good news (depending on perspective) is that it appears that match with Dolph Ziggler isn't dead after all.
I have virtually no interest in seeing this match.
Early word on the Bray Wyatt vs. Undertaker match is that it will be a Casket match.
Great, that's all we need, an out of date gimmick slowing down the pace of this match.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
And then what?

Maybe he can get Rowan over after that, then be fed to Ryback. Feuding with the stooges that get humiliated by The Authority every week, sounds fantastic.
If I see a match on TV, I care about the story.

If I see it live and in person, not so much. So long as the match is great, I don't really care that much about the outcome.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
It's starting to look bad..... but, good for AJ. She can take the money, not have to deal with shit booking and the idiocy of Vince, and more fans leave when she is officially gone. Seriously, right now all the WWE has is Ambrose, Rollins, Bryan, Ziggler, and Paige for most of the wrestling fans out there. They've fucked Ambrose up, Ziggler is Ziggler (*sigh*), Bryan.. (UGGGGGH), and Paige is going the way of every other women. Rollins is even looking weaker now.

Seriously, this company and the petulant bullshit is going to kill them.

·
The Blue Meanie
15,837 Posts
The WWE could book Ziggler to be more strong within the next few weeks to make a Bryan match more appealing. It's a shame they let him cool down after being the sole survivor at SS.

·
Premium Member
6,275 Posts
The WWE could book Ziggler to be more strong within the next few weeks to make a Bryan match more appealing. It's a shame they let him cool down after being the sole survivor at SS.
Yeah, they'll make him look strong by making him beat the hell out of Bryan every week.

Like they do in every Bryan feud. Make him look pathetic so everybody else can look strong.

I have zero faith in WWE to rebuild Bryan back up. He'll job to Ziggler to put a new star over, then job to Wyatt again, then job to Ambrose, then job to Wyatt again, them job to Rollins, then job to Wyatt, then lose to Reigns again in an opening for RAW.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Fucking bushwhackers my arse, give me The Hart Foundation and stop putting in 'meh' teams over ones that are clearly fucking awesome.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts