Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
5,841 Posts
It could be interesting on who joins the bloodline, remind you I said take it as a grain of salt doesn't mean it's gonna go down, chill it's just reports it doesn't mean it's hard facts 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
Oh, I know it's just speculation. I just don't want this storyline dragged down by the women's division.
She´s on her last leg as an active competitor (43 is ancient for a female wrestler). But she´s a Snuka, so I could see Vince wanting to keep her around in some way.
Maybe. I have a feeling this is Tamina's victory lap in WWE and she'll transition into some backstage role after this run with Natalya.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
At least go down in the ratings with some big "wtf" to talk about in the documentaries of the future. Nia Jax joins and it ends with her pinning Roman Reigns and cutting a promo about how this is a worldwide win against bullying.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
Blissy's #1 fan
4,332 Posts
naomi makes sense especially now Lana is gone

Mia Yim is yet to debut.

Reactions: Prescott1189

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
What I have no time for is Sasha or anyone else vowing to go win the women's title and Reigns and company having to pretend like they care about that bullshit or that it matters in the least.
Long for the days when the women's Championship used to be a footnote or side note at best and nobody cared or pretended otherwise. For example- Lita's role was simply being Edges slutty girlfriend or sometimes have her 5-8 Minute match for the women's title on the undercard without anyone bragging or pretending like it's important or historic.

Yeah, but Tamina...well, I'll be nice and just say she ain't exactly the smokeshow I had in mind
Or how about this woman...
If only the WWE understood that a hot and feminine Latina/Columbiana, or a Brazilian or Portuguese beauty being eye candy would draw far more eyes to the product, or be far more palatable to regular viewers than anything they could ever do in the pretext of "women's evolution" or revolution or whatever..

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
At least go down in the ratings with some big "wtf" to talk about in the documentaries of the future. Nia Jax joins and it ends with her pinning Roman Reigns and cutting a promo about how this is a worldwide win against bullying.
Then the fans would surely tear tf down Stafford Connecticut lol

·
Registered
171 Posts
Maybe Lesnar joining? But on Raw to expand the groups reach to both shows and allow him to feud with Lashley. They could use the titles somehow to allow him (or even Reigns) to occasionally appear on both shows. This would last until WM when they feud and Heyman chooses sides one way or the other.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Hey OP, isn't your thing "insulting" other members by telling them to go watch Smackdown when they criticize NXT ? What are you doing here, off to NXT you go.

·
Registered
620 Posts
"The Boss" as someone's right hand doesn't make much sense.
But she isnt ''The Boss'' of Smackdown anymore though. Roman is the Head of The Table, the Tribal Chief. Sasha should drop the Boss nametag just as Seth Rollins dropped The Friday Night Messiah because neither are true as long as Roman is around and they should acknowledge him as that.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
But she isnt ''The Boss'' of Smackdown anymore though. Roman is the Head of The Table, the Tribal Chief. Sasha should drop the Boss nametag just as Seth Rollins dropped The Friday Night Messiah because neither are true as long as Roman is around and they should acknowledge him as that.
OK then, let's shift the focus: Do you really want Sasha Banks to join Roman Reigns tribe or stable? What's there to gain, who's going to benefit, I don't see much value there.

·
Registered
620 Posts
OK then, let's shift the focus: Do you really want Sasha Banks to join Roman Reigns tribe or stable? What's there to gain, who's going to benefit, I don't see much value there.
What is there to gain is that is is something different from how women wrestlers are being booked so predictably. It would be refreshing to see some overlap of the top womens talent and top mens talent, like they used to do 20 years ago. Sasha side by side with Roman would be visibly appealing and give her character a new story arc instead of her returning as her usual self, demanding a rematch with Bel Air in a predictable fashion. Could even set up a babyface turn for her if they book Roman to be manipulative and controlling like he is with the Usos. The SD womens division is thin as it is which is going to become very stale.

·
Registered
I'm WHAT IT IS!
139 Posts
Simone Johnson is the best choice here. I'm surprised she's even getting into the WWE, she's THE ROCK'S DAUGHTER... She should be living the good life, on the beach 24/7, with no stress or worries. Why risk injury when she's set for life? WWE fans are certainly excited, though. Hopefully, she's not green-as-grass like Dominik Mysterio.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts