Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now this takes this as a grain of salt but I seen the reports that WWE is planning to have a new member to join Roman Reigns faction and it's not Jimmy Uso but I do see him eventually falling in line, now as for the new member I heard it's supposed to be big! So the only three I can think of is either Naomi, Nia Jax, or Tamina also somebody said it could be Bronson Reed from NXT but your thoughts on this?? I think it would be a good edition in my opinion, Reigns is tryna expand his tribe.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Not only will I not care if it's not Samoa Joe(who they don't have any more) but also if they bring in some female wrestler. Nobody except for some select few give a damn about women's wrestling, or women as a whole in wrestling unless if they happen to be women as Eye candy or someone really funny like Vicki Guerrero in her prime.

I mean- Nia Jax, Naomi, Tamina? Can anyone even imagine Roman Reigns and any of those in the same ring together ?The WWE may as well say "we don't want you to watch Smackdown any more. "

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
8,985 Posts
Not only will I not care if it's not Samoa Joe(who they don't have any more) but also if they bring in some female wrestler. Nobody except of some select few give a damn about women's wrestling, or women as a whole in wrestling unless if they happen to be women as Eye candy or someone really funny like Vicki Guerrero in her prime.

I mean- Nia Jax, Naomi, Tamina? Can anyone even imagine Roman Reigns and any of those in the same ring together ?The WWE may as well say "we don't want you to watch Smackdown any more. "
It´s NOT Samoa Joe. He´s more or less the only Samoan wrestler who doesn´t claim relationship to The Rock.
Anyway, nothing they do with Reigns will make me think it´s interesting.. Unless they have R-Truth beat him in 30 seconds. At least then I can say "Well, didn´t see THAT one coming" ;)

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
It´s NOT Samoa Joe. He´s more or less the only Samoan wrestler who doesn´t claim relationship to The Rock.
Oh.. If it's only gonna be based on actual bloodline, it may as well be Nia Jax or Tamina. (Not sure how Jimmy Snuka and Rock are related though.. IF they're related).

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
8,985 Posts
Oh.. If it's only gonna be based on actual bloodline, it may as well be Nia Jax or Tamina. (Not sure how Jimmy Snuka and Rock are related though.. IF they're related).
Samoan bloodlines is a tricky thing. "blood brothers" traditionally counts as real family, so while Roman and The Rock aren´t actually related, they count as family, and Tamina and Nia aren´t really Romans family.
But Snuka and Rock are related. -Jimmy married into the family with his first wife Sharon. And Nia Jax is also "real" family, but she´s not related to the famous Anoa'i family as far as I´ve been able to follow the family tree.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
5,881 Posts
Make Reigns' group consist entirely of his Eskimo brothers. That's a storyline I can get behind.

Not only will I not care if it's not Samoa Joe(who they don't have any more) but also if they bring in some female wrestler. Nobody except of some select few give a damn about women's wrestling, or women as a whole in wrestling unless if they happen to be women as Eye candy or someone really funny like Vicki Guerrero in her prime.
I know I said adding women would be stupid, but I'd be fine with a chick who just stands at ringside being a goddamn smokeshow a la Scarlett. What I have no time for is Sasha or anyone else vowing to go win the women's title and Reigns and company having to pretend like they care about that bullshit or that it matters in the least.

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
8,985 Posts
Make Reigns' group consist entirely of his Eskimo brothers. That's a storyline I can get behind.

I know I said adding women would be stupid, but I'd be fine with a chick who just stands at ringside being a goddamn smokeshow a la Scarlett. What I have no time for is Sasha or anyone else vowing to go win the women's title and Reigns and company having to pretend like they care about that bullshit or that it matters in the least.
Tamina actually managed The Usos way back in FCW and in the early beginnings on the main roster.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jesus Christ, don't drag this awesome story and group down with a woman.
It could be interesting on who joins the bloodline, remind you I said take it as a grain of salt doesn't mean it's gonna go down, chill it's just reports it doesn't mean it's hard facts 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
8,985 Posts
Yeah, but Tamina...well, I'll be nice and just say she ain't exactly the smokeshow I had in mind.
She´s on her last leg as an active competitor (43 is ancient for a female wrestler). But she´s a Snuka, so I could see Vince wanting to keep her around in some way.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts