Wrestling Forum banner

Rumble Entrant (SPOILERS)

2736 24
So Booker T is back in the WWE. He debuted at RR. So how you think the WWE is gonna use him. Will he be a jobber, uppermidcarder, or mainevent status?
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
he will be treated as a "legend"

look at guys like the Undertaker, HBK, Triple H, Bret Hart, Ricky Steamboat, etc. Or other people who had a bad tenture with WWE and left the company or were released. They did some work with WCW/TNA/ECW etc. And now they are back and the WWE has been looking for a way to get these guys back, ever since they have been attracted to TNA and the so called "light schedule".

Now they are back and it's great to see people who deserve to be legends but were denied that opportunity come back to the WWE (who can easilt afford them) and have them make epic moments.

Yay for diesel and booker t and bret hart!

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
I could see a possible deal up to 'Mania for both Diesel and Booker. Really think they need a little more star power building up to this year. That I wouldn't really have a problem with, but afterwords they better be slowing down and fading out of the picture. Don't want a full length Bret Hart thing going on again.

·
Fear Me!
3,463 Posts
One time thing for both Booker T and Nash I think. They'll both be back in TNA as apart of the Main Event Mafia. Though, I'd love it if both men stayed with the WWE up until Wrestlemania 27 in some capacity. I just can't see it happening, though.

·
The Definition of Excellence
1,631 Posts
Big Show / Diesel stair down. Maybe a potential 'Mania match?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see either of them again to be honest.
I think Vince arranged these two deals just to embarass the both of them as they have turned their backs on the WWE a couple of times and joined rival companies. The fact Diesel didn't even do a signature move says it all and Booker was in the ring for less than 90 seconds.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Random thoughts:

- Maybe Nash will induct Shawn at the HOF?
- Santino Marella ALMOST did it!! I'm glad we had some comedy (Santino, Horswoggle), even if it was at the end as well.
- I'm delighted they put Rio over instead of Cena or Orton. I couldn't stand seeing any more of those 2 in the main event for the next 3 years.
- Orton continues to bore the life out of me. I really don't know why he's such a draw.
- The battle royal was great
- CM Punk was my original pick to win (he had lots of heat and credibility)! Then Sheamus. If they're doing a Nexus vs Corre at WM, either Punk will have to find someone to feud with or find a 5th Corre guy. It would be great if they made it a streetfight or something.
- Nice pop for Mark Henry, a loyal employee
- I liked Khali's appearance where he beat up Nexus

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.