Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recall when I joined here there was a list of rules for this place. They were remove a while back and haven't been updated since. We talk about rules for this place but they aren't any. I think the rules that we are promoting on this site should be spelled out for everyone to see. Sig sizes is one matter, and what can and can't be put in sigs and posts.
I'd do it, but then Nitemare would edit them so I'd leave it to him to do, seeing as it's his way or no way, anyway.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Yeah, the rules need to be put back up, the last time l checked l tryed looking for the rules, but there wern't any.

N

·
0 Posts
You are all a bunch of babies. There SHOULD NOT have to be rules -- everything should be common sense.

But I will make the rules because I don't, or rather won't, have this place a restricted hellhole. There will be rules but this place shouldn't be heavily "moderated" like Rajah would want.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mods keep going on about the "rules", only problem being, there aren't any listed anywhere so no-one knows what the "rules" are. A list of guidelines at least would be good.

·
Registered
629 Posts
As I said a few weeks back, and Lee shut me down, maybe there should be a "Rules" thread stickied in the Suggestions and Help forum. That is, after all, where most newbies would go for "Suggestions and Help". But now that Chris posts it, Nitemare agrees. Go Figure.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
dude there were rules then, now there aren't any. And chris only asked for rules, not for some sticky rules

·
Registered
629 Posts
^^^^It seems to me that the most logical place to put these rules is right here, and a sticky would work.

N

·
0 Posts
No. What you asked for is completely different. As LK said, there WERE rules back then. All you wanted was a sticky when there already was one.

I will not be making a sticky for the fules. I will be making a page. It will likely look like the forums. Yeah, that's it.

So no, I didn't deny you of making new rules, idiot.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I never wanted this place "heavily moderated". A set of guidlines would be good.
There's no rule about Hardcore pics, what's stopping people from posting them?
There's been heaps of double-posting lately, no rule that says we can't I guess.
I'm at the stage where I don't give a fuck about this place, but some sort of order is needed.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I agree with Rajah. There's no rules/guidelines/whatever, no warning points, nothing. No banner size regulations, nothing about flaming, spamming, racism etc. I agree entirely with what Nitemare said about most of it being common sense, as it is. However, I agree with another thing he's said a number of times, which is that most of the members have no common sense.

N

·
0 Posts
Rajah said:
I never wanted this place "heavily moderated". A set of guidlines would be good.
There's no rule about Hardcore pics, what's stopping people from posting them?
There's been heaps of double-posting lately, no rule that says we can't I guess.
I'm at the stage where I don't give a fuck about this place, but some sort of order is needed.
...the Celebrity forum has rules about what to post. Anyone posting hardcore out of that section would be banned anyway.

And if you don't care about the place then you can leave, like you did last time. You do have a strange atttitude that has been becoming annoying.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts