Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
6,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Her nose doesn't have that big hump on the bridge anymore. It goes down in a straight line.
I guess all those comments about her nose finally got to her. I usually hate when women get plastic surgery on their face but im not going to lie in this case it looks better. I think its an improvement. She's not ugly, she just had a big nose. I think she looks better now.

· Registered
1,835 Posts
Her nose doesn't have that big hump on the bridge anymore. It goes down in a straight line.
I guess all those comments about her nose finally got to her. I usually hate when women get plastic surgery on their face but im not going to lie in this case it looks better. I think its an improvement. She's not ugly, she just had a big nose. I think she looks better now.

View attachment 140612 View attachment 140613
The reason she was out is Tay broke her nose. It had nothing to do with a bunch of assholes make fun of it.

· Registered
6,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The reason she was out is Tay broke her nose. It had nothing to do with a bunch of assholes make fun of it.
I know but it looks like she had it also cosmetically changed. It could be that she used the nose injury to also get it reduced, kill 2 birds with one stone type of thing

You know women definitely better than the Op.
I'm just assuming. It looks definitely like she had the shape of her nose altered from the surgery. Im not claiming to know women, im just completely speculating.

· Registered
6,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wouldn't she have gotten it done sooner if that was her real concern? I mean she has been wrestling for many years now.
I'm completely speculating. I'm fully aware im likely wrong on this. But I honestly didn't notice the nose comments until she went to AEW. When she was in WWE she didn't get it that bad. Mostly every conversation that mentions her in the AEW section has people posting pics of Beaker from the muppets. I mean people go hard on her for no reason.

· Registered
10,175 Posts
Her nose was basically destroyed.

it essentially needed to be rebuilt completely.

Sort of like Alexa Bliss’s nose as well.
The S.O.P of medical reconstruction surgery is to restore it as close as possible to its original state.

Doctors don't typically do surgery and then yell "surprise you have a new nose, hope you like it"

· Registered
IT'S A WORK!
2,127 Posts
Did you watch the show? she attacked Tay Melo after Anna Jay's match. Completely different segment from Jade's.
I saw what I wanted to see :p

· Registered
20,959 Posts
Must be a very slow news week.

· HEADBANGA
27,567 Posts
I'll tell you this right now, now that she got her nose done she'll be winning a whole of belts on the indies. Shit, I'm sure WWE will be willing to sign her back up and actually push her at this point. This is a cosmetic business and I'm sure she'll get more opportunities now. 👍

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.