Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right I know it is a few months before the Rumble still but I just wanted to know who do you guys think should win it this year? I reckon it should be Punk, or Cody Rhodes. Then they could fight for the world title or wwe title at wrestlemania. I think Punk deserves it, if not him then Cody needs to be pushed to main event status from now and I reckon a rumble win would do him wonders. Thoughts?

·
Registered
132 Posts
why do i keep seeing people say that austin might have a match with punk dude he cant wrestle anymore his neck is fucked he will never wrestle again dont get me wrong i wish he could im a massive austin fan and always have been

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
why do i keep seeing people say that austin might have a match with punk dude he cant wrestle anymore his neck is fucked he will never wrestle again dont get me wrong i wish he could im a massive austin fan and always have been
Because Austin has stated in many interviews lately that he CAN (probably wont but can) wrestle for 2 full years in WWE. If that is the case, 1 match wont hurt him. And Austin has also said it numerous times that if he comes back to the ring, he wants to have a match with Punk only.

·
Registered
132 Posts
oh my bad i did not know this sorry i was wrong lol well i hope this happens but last time he was seen on raw he didnt look like he was in such good shape

·
Registered
132 Posts
Because Austin has stated in many interviews lately that he CAN (probably wont but can) wrestle for 2 full years in WWE. If that is the case, 1 match wont hurt him. And Austin has also said it numerous times that if he comes back to the ring, he wants to have a match with Punk only.
does anyone have these interviews so i can have a look at it

·
Registered
615 Posts
I think that Punk, Sheamus or Miz would be the front runners for a win and I'd be perfectly happy with either winning. Also you cant rule out a shock return and win for someone like Jericho or Undertaker.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
oh my bad i did not know this sorry i was wrong lol well i hope this happens but last time he was seen on raw he didnt look like he was in such good shape
http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/wwe/steve-austin-says-he-could-wrestle-full-time-if-he-wanted/

http://www.firstregime.com/stone-cold-steve-austin-wants-to-wrestle-cm-punk/

http://...............com/articles/797150-wrestlemania-28-stone-cold-wants-to-square-off-with-cm-punk

Austin posted a video on his twitter months ago, he was going to his gym to start working out again.

Np dude.

·
22,784 Posts
Alberto Del Rio. In the first ever 40 man RR match. And he'll eliminate Santino last.

OMG THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED! I R PREDICTED FUTURZ!

You mean who will win the RR NEXT YEAR, right? Cos its still 2011, and the next one is 2012 :p.

I'll stop being a dick now and say either CM Punk or Sheamus.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Daniel Bryan - he can win the Rumble, lose his title match against one champion at Wrestlemania, get frustrated and cash in on the next champion later that night.

But seriously, probably CM Punk.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts