Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might be a futile question at this moment in time, but during RAW they aired a promo for the Royal Rumble. It was a really, really good promo, and I was hoping someone would know somewhere that I could watch it again without having to skip through most of RAW to do so?

If that's not possible, an identification of the music used would be nice. I know the actual 'theme' of the Royal Rumble already, I'm looking for the music that played before that, when the voice over was talking about all the facts/records of past Rumble matches.

I'm pretty sure it's got to be one of the WWE production themes, since they've used the same track on the 2010 Rumble, and the 2007 (or 2009, most likely 2009) one aswell.

Thanks in advance. And thanks for even reading my stupid request. :)

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
The promo makes sense but I kind of wish they would have a different theme than 'numbers' since they used that last year.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Can't wait to get Royal Rumble stats for the newt two weeks!

why 40 now it has been 30 for ever
My guess is timing.

They're focusing more on the Rumble itself.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
40 includes any title/gimmick matches as well.

Which means 10 other wrestlers will be involved in non Rumble matches at the Royal Rumble.
Huh? No. There are going to be 40 men in the rumble itself, that doesn't include the two title matches.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts