Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone thought about Barrett coming back at the Royal Rumble and winning?

Kayfabe terms he was just dumped on by 20 chairs. Would be a hood build up to WM with him winning also....

It was nailed on a month ago on these forums that he would play a major part at WM....

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I still think it will be Barrett vs Undertaker at WM so I don't see Barrett winning.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Sheesh, I dunno man.
With talks about Trips returning, possibly Jericho (though I think he's still on tour), and even Lex Luger returning, I dunno what'll happen!

If Barrett does return at the RR and wins it- it'll be a waste of a Royal Rumble win.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know many people would think it's a waste of a royal rumble spot but surely it would be for triple h too?

Would like Jericho to take it.

I know also people wouldnt want to see Barrett cena again.... But knowing what wwe like it Would make a high police dues for mania with plenty of footage to use for the usual 5 minute promo for the match :)

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Sheesh, I dunno man.
With talks about Trips returning, possibly Jericho (though I think he's still on tour), and even Lex Luger returning, I dunno what'll happen!

If Barrett does return at the RR and wins it- it'll be a waste of a Royal Rumble win.
Luger? WTF?

At this point, bring back Savage and induct him in the HOF...

Oh, and they can't go another year with the winner of the RR not winning the title at WM, so Barrett is out of the picture.

I still believe in Christian :rolleyes:

·
STILL learning kayfabe
413 Posts
I can see either two things

1.Barret heads over to smackdown
2.Barrett returns and fueds with his former members
Barret? Smackdown? :faint:

TBH, Smackdown has little great stars. Edge, Rey, Jack and Undertaker. Barrett will die there.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
I don't think so. I'll be shocked if Barrett or anyone else from RAW wins the 'Rumble. There's no one on RAW who should win it. It would be a bad decision.

If WWE has any sense (and despite pessimists' views on here, they do), the 'Rumble winner will come from SmackDown! this year.

·
The Great One
886 Posts
Barret? Smackdown? :faint:

TBH, Smackdown has little great stars. Edge, Rey, Jack and Undertaker. Barrett will die there.
Edge - Injury prone at any second
Rey - Injury prone at any second
Taker - Injury prone at any second
Jack - Boring outside the ring

The real obstacle is Alberto Del Rio who is being brought up as their next big heel.

·
STILL learning kayfabe
413 Posts
Edge - Injury prone at any second
Rey - Injury prone at any second
Taker - Injury prone at any second
Jack - Boring outside the ring

The real obstacle is Alberto Del Rio who is being brought up as their next big heel.
Ok so what...A fued with Barret and Del Rio. Mighr aswell put McIntyre and Show in a tag team.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
CM Punk says hi.
No Evo's right. Punk leading the Nexus alone will carry him to Mania if they go that route. He can win the title at EC and carry into Mania against Cena, even though I don't agree with it. The winner should come from Smackdown, it should be Christian all the way but it won't be. So there's more hope of a young star winning it.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Luger is coming back? Why not have him wrestle a t-shirt?

I wouldn't mind seeing Barrett winning the Royal Rumble. Will it happen? Probably not, I have my money on Triple H. The talk of a Barrett v. Undertaker match sounds very intriguing!

·
Registered
70 Posts
We`ve got a powerful stable [nexus], so theres a big chance of having an "Orton-legacy" kind of win on RR.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts