Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a random thought I had when watching the Survivor Series promo there. Although unlikely, I was just thinkin about the bigger picture angle, and the rumours of the 2 top titles being unified that have been floating about. Imagine Wade Barret going into the Royal Rumble event as champion, retaining his title, then making a suprise entrance as number 30 in the Rumble match itself to go on to Wrestlemania to beat the World Heavyweight Champion too :O

*ducks brick*

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
True, people are complainin about stale ideas and what not, so I dont think its a bad idea at all, far fetched sure, but not bad none the less, rather this than some Orton, Cena bore fest

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
that's not a bad idea of unifying the titles IN THEORY, shock controversy would ensue though

:topic:
back when it was invented it was called the Rumble Royale and i think it had 20 instead of 30, catch, my drift

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Barrett and Taker are obviously gonna come to a head at some point, dunno how Id feel about Mania to be honest, pretty much a guaranteed L for Wade :\

·
Registered
559 Posts
although it would be a longshot, miz has the best opportunity. win the rumble, choose to face smackdown champ, cash in at elimination chamber. who ever he pins at the chamber can be in a 3 way at mania for both titles. and actually it doesnt even have to be the miz walking away as champ at mania it could be anyone.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
I'd love to see that happen. Not sure if winning both titles would be a "bigger picture". I assumed the bigger picture was inevitable going to lead to a larger scale takeover of the WWE by Nexus. Sure, having both titles could, potentially, be a part of that - but I assumed it was something else.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts