These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you guys want see in the final four? For me:

Punk
Kofi
Cena
Alberto

Of course three of those names are wishful thinking.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Based on AS OF RIGHT NOW:

Dolph Ziggler ~ Two losses over Cena, came off stronger than him too.
John Cena ~ Kinda obvious.
CM Punk ~ Two up on Cena, c'mon..
Christian ~ Hopefully returns; Edge IS World Champ..

·
Leader of #TeamBAE
1,561 Posts
This is just a gut feeling...

Randy Orton
Triple H
Sheamus
Chris Jericho

I believe Punk/Cena will be in a match at the Rumble. Orton wins setting up

Barrett/Punk/Cena/Miz/Morrison/Jericho, Triple H/Sheamus at EC, Cena leaves the Chamber as WWE Champ setting up Orton/Cena and Sheamus wins at EC forcing the rubber match at WM.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,819 Posts
Wow, I'm just one name off from the Layla-lovin' OP.

Cena
Punk
Kofi
Kane

Orton will be eliminated just beforehand, shocking everybody. Triple H will have eliminated both Sheamus and himself quite a while earlier, too.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
DREAM FINAL FOUR:
Orton, Cena, Ziggler, Del Rio

- Orton and Cena face off while the crowd goes nuts
- Ziggler tries and get in between them until getting hit by both
- Del Rio then wakes up to get RKO'd and AA'd outta the ring
- Orton and Cena face off again
- Ziggler sneaks up and elminates both stars at the same time

Dolph Ziggler goes on to WM to feud with Edge

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
John Cena - No way he won't be there unless he wins the WWE or World Title before the PPV.

Triple H - I have a feeling he'll return at the Rumble and then he obviously makes it to the final 4.

Sheamus - Has to be there for HHH, or they will have him be eliminated prior to the final 4 by a returning HHH.

Wade Barrett
- That's right. I'm pretty sure they see a future star in Barrett, so they will try to regain some of his credibility. Barrett to stay in the Rumble for a good while.

These things are incredibly hard to predict though, considering I think even Carlito was once part of the final 4.

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
John Cena
CM Punk
HHH
Sheamus

I think that a returning HHH will eliminate sheamus to gain revenge. HHH and Cena the have a showdown and cena eventually eliminates HHH but then punk comes quickly from behind afterwards to eliminate Cena. More wishful thinking than anything that punk will win the rumble.

·
Registered
91 Posts
John Cena
CM Punk
HHH
Sheamus

I think that a returning HHH will eliminate sheamus to gain revenge. HHH and Cena the have a showdown and cena eventually eliminates HHH but then punk comes quickly from behind afterwards to eliminate Cena. More wishful thinking than anything that punk will win the rumble.
this is so true

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
John Cena
Wade Barrett
Kane
Alberto Del Rio

I don't know, wishful thinking on my part. Kane eliminates Del Rio, then Cena eliminates Kane leaving us with Cena and Barrett as the final two. Barrett goes on to eliminate Cena in some flukey fashion.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts