Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Pronouns: They/Them/Their
7,785 Posts
omg!

ok here goes, the font on the bottom is just horrible, try a different font and try to put somesort of effects on it, at least a stroke, the main pics are too heavily colored, change the blending option to color and you will see a big difference.

The thing at the top looks kinda thrown together and squeezed in, make it a tad smaller.

The background, well there isnt one really, get some brushes and start from there.

ill give it a 2/10.

try www.pixel2life.com

·
Registered
649 Posts
I agree with -FS-. Is that a white stroke around the pics? Take that out. Put some effects like Satin or Drop Shadow or something on the text and make the pictures stand out. It's a poster is it not? At least have one pic stand out like not blended in. I don't like the lines and how they are all mutilcoloured. Follow tutorials on background making and simple sigg making aswell and youu could make that poster look very good

Right now, 4/10 because I'm tired

good-tutorials.com <--- Helps soo much

·
Registered
15 Posts
Where'd you get the idea to use the Backlash font with the Royal Rumble? :s
Edge and Mysterio look horrible, the blending mode you used for them is, ugh. Your background makes little children scream at night. The tactic i use for background is clouds, try that. Duplicating layers can always help. If its supposed to be a banner, why the PS2 logo?

Sorry for the harsh rating, i just think it looks terrible. Take all of our tips, use them to improve it, then see what we think.

All in all, a 1.5/10

1 - 4 of 4 Posts