Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who will return at the next royal rumble?

i don't think taker will return cause they will entrance him latter. I hope for Rey Mysterio return because i love him in royal rumbles.
it would also be beautiful if Kane would return and kicks out 12 guys!

for win i think cm punk or perhaps sheamus. don't think they will give another guy a push like ADR last year.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I'm guessing Alberto Del Rio wins the 2011 rumble lol.

I'm hoping Jericho returns for the rumble. I called Edge winning the rumble in 2010 as soon as he got injured several months earlier.

Though based on the current roster, Barrett should win the rumble, win the title before WM, then we see Bryan-Barrett match and maybe even have Slater,Gabriel,Otunga somewhat involved since it'd have been 2 years since they debuted on nxt.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
If it is 2012, I say Miz wins the 2012 Royal Rumble 40-man Rumble from the #4 spot and he lasts 50-55 minutes to go the distance to win it all by last eliminating HHH

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm guessing Alberto Del Rio wins the 2011 rumble lol.

I'm hoping Jericho returns for the rumble. I called Edge winning the rumble in 2010 as soon as he got injured several months earlier.

Though based on the current roster, Barrett should win the rumble, win the title before WM, then we see Bryan-Barrett match and maybe even have Slater,Gabriel,Otunga somewhat involved since it'd have been 2 years since they debuted on nxt.
Jericho return would also be nice. and Barrett winning also possible, but didn't they say that he would break through since nexus days?
Rookie's return? don't see that happen

·
Registered
9 Posts
Someone should make a list with all superstars and next to their name his prediction about the possibilities of each one winning it:p

·
Registered
207 Posts
dont u mean 2012 royal rumble lol but who knows if that will happen since the world will end december 21 2012

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
After narrowing it down Im going to go with Punk , Sheamus or Orton .

Here are the big contenders

John Cena :Will be feuding with the Rock at mania in a match so big that it doesnt need to have the title involved . I see Rock being a suprise entrant in the rumble and eliminating Cena . The two of them will be involved in the elimination chamber with neither winning and then they will face off in the m.e of wrestlemania.

Orton : He has to be in the title match at wm . He is the face of the sd brand and I know he may not be in most of the iwcs eyes but to the casual fan he is the best in the business . He hasnt been in the title match at wm in two years and three years without out him seems unlikely unless Jericho returns and has a match with him at mania . Another interesting match would see Orton win the rumble and choose to face Henry only for Henry to be cashed in on by Bryan after the chamber match so that he can face Orton at wm .
My pick to win the rumble

Sheamus :If the so called rumours of Sheamus being in the title match at mania are true then this would be the easiest way to get him in the match . Hes young and it seems like vince is going to really invest in him so I could see it happening . But the only way i think it could happen is if Jericho came back and feuded with Orton till mania because as I said above , Orton will be in the title match UNLESS HE HAS JERICHO TO FACE and I doubt they will do Sheamus / Orton again .

Jericho :Its been a a huge two years since someone has returned and won the rumble and we all know thats far to long :rolleyes: The man I could see making a comeback would be Jericho . He is the best guy to never win a rumble and he should be feuding with Orton when he returns so why not have Orton win the title from Henry at the chamber and face Jericho at wm.

CM Punk :Enough about the world heavyweight championship . Id like to see the winner go after the wwe title and in my eyes punk is the only guy credible enough thats isnt on the smackdown roster to go for it .
Lets say we have Rock/Cena and Orton/Bryan then we still need a wwe title match . He has been the real star of 2011 and the perfect thing for him would be to face Del Rio at wm with HHH in his corner and Laurinitis or Vince in Del Rios corner .

Other guys with a chance .
Del Rio
Two rumbles in a row . Unlikely

Mark Henry
I reckon Henry holds the belt till the rumble so he wont be in the match .

HHH
Surely he doesnt need to win the rumble to make an impact at wm .

Miz
He was there last year , dont see that happening again .

Undertaker
:no:

Barrett
On current booking not credible enough . Maybe in 2013

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
They always go with somebody who's never won it before so you can pretty much rule out Cena, Undertaker, HHH, ADR & Orton. The obvious contenders are Miz, Sheamus & Punk. Punk i think will win the title before WM and take it in there, only thing is will he be facing HHH for the strap? If not then i'd put money on Miz as he's the top heel and really the only one that i could see facing Punk for the title. Sheamus they clearly have a lot invested in, i don't think he'll get involved in the WWE title picture so the only real question is what's going to happen in the WHC picture, they might involve him in a Triple-Threat with Daniel Bryan and and whoever is champion or they might just have Bryan go one on one with the champ or they might just have Daniel Bryan lose the breifcase.

I think it'll Sheamus tbh

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Mankind Returns sets up 2 tables outside of the ring before he enters the Match, then he Eliminates Cody Rhodes and putting him through a table at the same time, thus leading into a feud at Wrestle Mania, Mankind/Mick Foley or whatever gimmick he wants to come in preferably Mankind fights Cody in a Hard Core Match at Wrestle Mania.
Miz, Punk or Sheamus are winning it.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Kane finally winning a Rumble Match and going to Mania for his one last run, and then he can main event Mania and win the belt there, and then Kane can truly retire

1 - 20 of 55 Posts