1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am wondering what Royal Rants 2011, is going to look like

Tag match:
Styles and Jupiter vs. Rits and Azza

Woman of WF championship (Lady Croft guest ref)
Ashleigh Rose vs. Fallen Angel

Forum Fuckhead Championship:
perro vs. RavenRyder

Elimination Tag:
TNA a-listers vs. WWE a-listers

Sqaush match:
raw-monster vs. Pyro

Loser gets banned:
Jon Power vs. Hollywood Johnson

Rawlin67 vs. wertlingfan203

We need to talk about cards...

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
I'm flattered you added me but keep me out of this please. Let Fallen Angel take my spot.

I have an injured ankle. :p

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
the "trying way too hard, acceptance on a poll match"

Hollywood Johnson vs. A Random Person

i almost miss him, compared to your shit rants. at least he had some sort of a story to tell or something.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Please just fuck off, leave the card to Cerbs and I. We don't even know if we're doing it. Rantsamania and Summerrants are we we need.

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts
let's take something mildly funny and overkill it by doing it multiple times a year.

end of year awards would be good though. always fun to see people bitch @ the results.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Stooges should headline Rantasamania vs. WF Nexus (lolfags) or handicapped match vs theproof and klebold

that's all i kno

I agree we need end of the year awards..

let's come up with categories

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
fpalm Cerbs isin't even on your fucking card.

And where the hell are David Otunga and Gary Oak?

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
^ You should really get on that, I thought it was common knowledge that Cerbs and Cerbs alone did that.
Roy, you're usually a good guy so I'll let this one slip. However like the good guy he is SC4L already said, if you go back and look at the past 2 cards you'll see it says Cerbs and Mr. Styles presents.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Roy, you're usually a good guy so I'll let this one slip. However like the good guy he is SC4L already said, if you go back and look at the past 2 cards you'll see it says Cerbs and Mr. Styles presents.
you should try making the thread for once, that seems to have more influence over the actual thread title.

get the respect you deserve son. enough is enough and it's time for a change.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Please just fuck off, leave the card to Cerbs and I. We don't even know if we're doing it. Rantsamania and Summerrants are we we need.
there wasen't any need for the fuck off part of this.

and isn't it evident that cerbs is really the only one that does anything. it seems to me like styles just gets his name put in there.

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
there wasen't any need for the fuck off part of this.

and isn't it evident that cerbs is really the only one that does anything. it seems to me like styles just gets his name put in there.
There's no need for you period, yet here you are.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts