Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grendrill and Dr Thugonomics can judge.

Deadline is this saturday in your time zone.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
wait a sec i am a judge not a competitor i never signed up as a participant competitor

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
no i signed as a judge check i think its u vs dynamo

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
fine heres my match i was getting ready to post it in my wwe the future thread but its fine here

John Cena’s theme entrance “Sing for the Moment” hits the speakers as the fans stand on their feet welcoming the Prototype with a massive wave of cheers. The #1 Contender for the WWE Title steps into the stage with a microphone in hand ready to do his traditional pre-match freestyle. Cena, “Yo Yo Yo! This is serious now. Kill the beat.” The music stops playing as an instant of silence fills the arena. Cena, “Yo Brock, talking to you is like talking to a caveman. I’d be better of drawing little sticks in the sand. People think I’m crazy. That’s what everyone is telling me. That me beating you is like you winning a spelling bee. That’s okay because tonight I silence them all. You’re a Neanderthal. So I’ll use words that are small. “Big Brock Lesnar. Here comes the pain! God gave me muscles. Forgot to give me brain.” You hop around all day like there’s potatoes in your crack. That’s a nice tattoo you have. Of your mother on your back.” The crowd shoots a HUGE “OOOOOOO!” sound to the comment by their favorite rapper. Cena, “Yo. I’m untouchable you can’t beat my ability. I’m like a basic match problem Brock. You just can’t finish me. Get it right dawg, I'm not here to wrestle you. I'm here to take the title and hit you with the…” John Cena puts his mic up as the Pontiac fans yell “F-U!” Cena slides into the ring and keeps an eye at the entrance ramp.

*HERE COMES THE PAIN*

The rest of theme song continues as the WWE Champion steps into the stage to an abusive response from the crowd. Brock Lesnar gives the fans the middle-finger and continues down the ramp. Lesnar jumps on the apron as pyros explode from the 4 turnbuckles. Lesnar then jumps over the top rope and comes face to face with John Cena and the Champion and The #1 Contender get into a very cold stare-down. Brock backs off and hands his belt to the referee who holds it up signaling that the following encounter is for the WWE Championship. Cena and Lesnar circle the ring and enter into a grapple for a test of strength. The WWE Champ quickly overpowers the challenger and pushes him off to the mat. Lesnar hops with a smirk on his face as Cena gives him a dark look and gets back into his feet. Both men lock it up in the middle of the ring one more time and Lesnar catches Cena in a side headlock. John tries to get out of the hold but fails and whips Lesnar to the ropes and Brock comes off with a Clothesline taking the Prototype down. Cena gets back into his feet and runs at Brock but The Champ catches him with a Power slam for the early near fall. John gets back up and walks right into a Bear Hug from Lesnar. Brock starts putting pressure on John Cena’s ribs trying to gain some early advantage. Lesnar continues with the hold but Cena is finally able to get a hold of his strengths and catches Brock with a thumb to the eye. Brock releases the hold and charges back only for Cena to run at him and take him down with a Bulldog. Cena goes for the cover but Brock kicks out before the referee is able to make the first count. JR, “It’s going to take more than a Bulldog to wear Lesnar down.” Brock runs at Cena looking for a Clothesline but Cena ducks and catches him with a Sleeper Hold. John tightens up his hold as Lesnar fights with some elbows to the gut before whipping Cena to the corner and hitting a Clothesline to the chest. Lesnar then drags Cena back to the corner and starts laying him with some hard Shoulder Thrusts to the sternum. Cena looks to be out of it as Lesnar charges back and looks a Running Shoulder Thrust but Cena is able to move and The Champ goes and meets the metal pole Shoulder first. Cena comes from behind and catches Brock with a School Boy roll-up. One… Tw… Kick out! Lesnar gets back up and charges at Cena but is met with an Arm Drag followed by another and another. Cena goes for a fourth Arm Drag but Lesnar blocks the move and hoists John up in the air and lets him crash face first into the mat with Military Press. Lesnar goes for the cover… ONE… TWO… KICK OUT!! Brock picks Cena up and goes for a Power bomb but Cena counters and nails Lesnar with a Back Body Drop. John stomps on Brock and starts laying him with some right hands. Lesnar catches John’s leg and uses his amateur wrestling mat skills to catch John in a Leg Lock. Cena rushes to the rope before the damage can be done. Lesnar is then forced to break the hold but as Cena is getting, Brock nails him with a hard forearm to the back of the head that knocks him down. Brock picks Cena up and goes for a Power bomb again and nails it this time!!! Brock doesn’t let go of Cena and nails a SECOND Power bomb!!! Brock puts Cena’s shoulders on the floor and the referee administers the count… ONE… TWO… TH… NO!! Cena kicks out!! King, “I can’t believe this! He kicked out of two consecutive Power bombs!!” Lesnar looks to be losing his patience as he picks Cena and goes for a Vertical Suplex but Cena lands on his feet and nails Lesnar with a Drop Kick to the back of the head!!! Lesnar lands on his knees as Cena hits the ropes and nails Lesnar with a knee to the back of the head!! Lesnar falls face first into the mat and Cena goes up to the middle rope and comes off with a Leg Drop on the head of Lesnar!! John Cena covers… ONE… TWO… SHOULDER UP!! JR, ”It looks like Lesnar is not able to kick out after the first count like he did before!” King, “Nah, I think he’s just using that extra second to rest…” Back in the ring, Cena has Lesnar in a Sleeper Hold and The Champ looks to be struggling against the hold. After a couple of minutes, Brock finally gets back into his feet and runs with Cena to the corner where John crashes back first against the turnbuckle. Lesnar doesn’t let go of Cena and does the same maneuver on all four turnbuckles before Cena crashing on the mat. The reigning WWE Champion tosses the challenger to the corner and runs at him with a Clothesline to the chest!! Lesnar then whips Cena to the opposite corner and looks for another Clothesline but Cena blocks him with a Shoulder Block. The Prototype runs at Lesnar and only to be tosses to the other side of the ring with an overhead Belly-To-Belly!!! The Prototype gets back into his feet but Lesnar takes him down again with the same maneuver!! Lesnar nails a third Belly-To-Belly Suplex and goes for the pin fall… ONE… TWO… THRE… NO!!! CENA KICKS OUT!! JR, “WOW! Cena kicked out of THREE BELLY-TO-BELLY SUPLEXES!! What other moves does Brock need to use to retain his title!?” King, “I think I know!!” JR, “What?” King, “Why should I tell you? Watch the match… It’s coming!!” Lesnar then picks the destroyed body of Cena up and sends him with FALL AWAY SLAM TO THE OUTSIDE!! Cena crashes face first into the floor and Lesnar jumps over the top rope and lands on his feet next to John Cena. Brock picks Cena up and whips him head first into the ring post but Cena retaliates and stops the attempt by putting his hands in front of him and use the post for leverage to kick Lesnar in the face!! Brock charges back and looks for a Clothesline but Cena takes him down with a Leg Sweep!! Cena pulls Brock up and whips him in the steel steps! The Prototype then stands on the barrier and nails the champion with a Double Axe Handle to the head!! Lesnar looks to be down as Cena sends him back into the ring. Cena goes for the victory… ONE… TWO… TH… KICKOUT!! Cena then signals for the end and nails Brock Lesnar with a kick to the gut and goes for the F-U only for the WWE Title holder to counter the maneuver and nail Cena with a kick of his own and nailing him with the F-5!!! JR, “Oh my god!! No!! This one is over!! Brock Lesnar nailed the F-5!!” King, “See? I told you!!” Brock looks at the broken body of Cena but doesn’t go for the cover and decides to add more pain. Lesnar picks Cena up and nails him with a German Suplex!! Lesnar doesn’t let go of John’s waist and nails a second German!! Lesnar nails a third one as John Cena lays out cold on the middle of the ring. Lesnar smirks again and doesn’t go for the cover. Instead, Lesnar heads towards the corner and goes up top. JR, “What the hell?? What is Lesnar thinking??!?!” As soon as Lesnar catches his balance, he leaps from the top rope with a SHOOTING STAR PRESS!!! Cena moves at the last moment and Brock misses and lands back first into the mat!!!! John quickly gets Lesnar up and goes for a kick to the gut followed by the F-U!!! JR, “OH NO!! WE GONNA HAVE A NEW CHAMP!!” King, “COME ON!! NOT LIKE THIS!!!” Cena slowly crawls over Brock and covers him… ONE… TWO… THRE!! NO!!!!!!!!!! BROCK KICKS OUT!! JR, “Brock Lesnar managed to kick out!!!!!” Cena is irritated and gets Lesnar back into the ring and goes for another Death Valley Driver but Lesnar counters and nails John Cena with the F-5!!!! Lesnar goes for the cover… ONE… TWO… THRE!!! NO!!!!!!!! The referee stops the count because Cena put his foot on the bottom rope!! Brock doesn’t believe it and is about to go crazy as he picks Cena up and goes for the third F-5 of the night, but Cena is able to roll from behind and catches Lesnar with a boot followed by another F-U!!!!!! JR, “OH MY GOD!!! LESNAR IS DOWN!!! CENA IS DOWN!!!” King, “Yes! If they’re both counted out, Lesnar will retain his title!!” The referee begins the 10-count… ONE… TWO… THREE… FOUR… FIVE… JR, “Oh my god!! Not like this!! It can’t end like this!!” King, “I love it like this!!!” SIX… NO!! Cena starts moving and looks at the fallen body of Lesnar… JR, “Cena is still moving!!” SEVEN… EIGHT… Cena crawls towards the Champion and throws his hand over him… The referee makes the count… ONE… TWO… THREE!!! CENA WINS!!!!

fine heres my match i was getting ready to post it in my wwe the future thread but its fine here

John Cena’s theme entrance “Sing for the Moment” hits the speakers as the fans stand on their feet welcoming the Prototype with a massive wave of cheers. The #1 Contender for the WWE Title steps into the stage with a microphone in hand ready to do his traditional pre-match freestyle. Cena, “Yo Yo Yo! This is serious now. Kill the beat.” The music stops playing as an instant of silence fills the arena. Cena, “Yo Brock, talking to you is like talking to a caveman. I’d be better of drawing little sticks in the sand. People think I’m crazy. That’s what everyone is telling me. That me beating you is like you winning a spelling bee. That’s okay because tonight I silence them all. You’re a Neanderthal. So I’ll use words that are small. “Big Brock Lesnar. Here comes the pain! God gave me muscles. Forgot to give me brain.” You hop around all day like there’s potatoes in your crack. That’s a nice tattoo you have. Of your mother on your back.” The crowd shoots a HUGE “OOOOOOO!” sound to the comment by their favorite rapper. Cena, “Yo. I’m untouchable you can’t beat my ability. I’m like a basic match problem Brock. You just can’t finish me. Get it right dawg, I'm not here to wrestle you. I'm here to take the title and hit you with the…” John Cena puts his mic up as the Pontiac fans yell “F-U!” Cena slides into the ring and keeps an eye at the entrance ramp.

*HERE COMES THE PAIN*

The rest of theme song continues as the WWE Champion steps into the stage to an abusive response from the crowd. Brock Lesnar gives the fans the middle-finger and continues down the ramp. Lesnar jumps on the apron as pyros explode from the 4 turnbuckles. Lesnar then jumps over the top rope and comes face to face with John Cena and the Champion and The #1 Contender get into a very cold stare-down. Brock backs off and hands his belt to the referee who holds it up signaling that the following encounter is for the WWE Championship. Cena and Lesnar circle the ring and enter into a grapple for a test of strength. The WWE Champ quickly overpowers the challenger and pushes him off to the mat. Lesnar hops with a smirk on his face as Cena gives him a dark look and gets back into his feet. Both men lock it up in the middle of the ring one more time and Lesnar catches Cena in a side headlock. John tries to get out of the hold but fails and whips Lesnar to the ropes and Brock comes off with a Clothesline taking the Prototype down. Cena gets back into his feet and runs at Brock but The Champ catches him with a Power slam for the early near fall. John gets back up and walks right into a Bear Hug from Lesnar. Brock starts putting pressure on John Cena’s ribs trying to gain some early advantage. Lesnar continues with the hold but Cena is finally able to get a hold of his strengths and catches Brock with a thumb to the eye. Brock releases the hold and charges back only for Cena to run at him and take him down with a Bulldog. Cena goes for the cover but Brock kicks out before the referee is able to make the first count. JR, “It’s going to take more than a Bulldog to wear Lesnar down.” Brock runs at Cena looking for a Clothesline but Cena ducks and catches him with a Sleeper Hold. John tightens up his hold as Lesnar fights with some elbows to the gut before whipping Cena to the corner and hitting a Clothesline to the chest. Lesnar then drags Cena back to the corner and starts laying him with some hard Shoulder Thrusts to the sternum. Cena looks to be out of it as Lesnar charges back and looks a Running Shoulder Thrust but Cena is able to move and The Champ goes and meets the metal pole Shoulder first. Cena comes from behind and catches Brock with a School Boy roll-up. One… Tw… Kick out! Lesnar gets back up and charges at Cena but is met with an Arm Drag followed by another and another. Cena goes for a fourth Arm Drag but Lesnar blocks the move and hoists John up in the air and lets him crash face first into the mat with Military Press. Lesnar goes for the cover… ONE… TWO… KICK OUT!! Brock picks Cena up and goes for a Power bomb but Cena counters and nails Lesnar with a Back Body Drop. John stomps on Brock and starts laying him with some right hands. Lesnar catches John’s leg and uses his amateur wrestling mat skills to catch John in a Leg Lock. Cena rushes to the rope before the damage can be done. Lesnar is then forced to break the hold but as Cena is getting, Brock nails him with a hard forearm to the back of the head that knocks him down. Brock picks Cena up and goes for a Power bomb again and nails it this time!!! Brock doesn’t let go of Cena and nails a SECOND Power bomb!!! Brock puts Cena’s shoulders on the floor and the referee administers the count… ONE… TWO… TH… NO!! Cena kicks out!! King, “I can’t believe this! He kicked out of two consecutive Power bombs!!” Lesnar looks to be losing his patience as he picks Cena and goes for a Vertical Suplex but Cena lands on his feet and nails Lesnar with a Drop Kick to the back of the head!!! Lesnar lands on his knees as Cena hits the ropes and nails Lesnar with a knee to the back of the head!! Lesnar falls face first into the mat and Cena goes up to the middle rope and comes off with a Leg Drop on the head of Lesnar!! John Cena covers… ONE… TWO… SHOULDER UP!! JR, ”It looks like Lesnar is not able to kick out after the first count like he did before!” King, “Nah, I think he’s just using that extra second to rest…” Back in the ring, Cena has Lesnar in a Sleeper Hold and The Champ looks to be struggling against the hold. After a couple of minutes, Brock finally gets back into his feet and runs with Cena to the corner where John crashes back first against the turnbuckle. Lesnar doesn’t let go of Cena and does the same maneuver on all four turnbuckles before Cena crashing on the mat. The reigning WWE Champion tosses the challenger to the corner and runs at him with a Clothesline to the chest!! Lesnar then whips Cena to the opposite corner and looks for another Clothesline but Cena blocks him with a Shoulder Block. The Prototype runs at Lesnar and only to be tosses to the other side of the ring with an overhead Belly-To-Belly!!! The Prototype gets back into his feet but Lesnar takes him down again with the same maneuver!! Lesnar nails a third Belly-To-Belly Suplex and goes for the pin fall… ONE… TWO… THRE… NO!!! CENA KICKS OUT!! JR, “WOW! Cena kicked out of THREE BELLY-TO-BELLY SUPLEXES!! What other moves does Brock need to use to retain his title!?” King, “I think I know!!” JR, “What?” King, “Why should I tell you? Watch the match… It’s coming!!” Lesnar then picks the destroyed body of Cena up and sends him with FALL AWAY SLAM TO THE OUTSIDE!! Cena crashes face first into the floor and Lesnar jumps over the top rope and lands on his feet next to John Cena. Brock picks Cena up and whips him head first into the ring post but Cena retaliates and stops the attempt by putting his hands in front of him and use the post for leverage to kick Lesnar in the face!! Brock charges back and looks for a Clothesline but Cena takes him down with a Leg Sweep!! Cena pulls Brock up and whips him in the steel steps! The Prototype then stands on the barrier and nails the champion with a Double Axe Handle to the head!! Lesnar looks to be down as Cena sends him back into the ring. Cena goes for the victory… ONE… TWO… TH… KICKOUT!! Cena then signals for the end and nails Brock Lesnar with a kick to the gut and goes for the F-U only for the WWE Title holder to counter the maneuver and nail Cena with a kick of his own and nailing him with the F-5!!! JR, “Oh my god!! No!! This one is over!! Brock Lesnar nailed the F-5!!” King, “See? I told you!!” Brock looks at the broken body of Cena but doesn’t go for the cover and decides to add more pain. Lesnar picks Cena up and nails him with a German Suplex!! Lesnar doesn’t let go of John’s waist and nails a second German!! Lesnar nails a third one as John Cena lays out cold on the middle of the ring. Lesnar smirks again and doesn’t go for the cover. Instead, Lesnar heads towards the corner and goes up top. JR, “What the hell?? What is Lesnar thinking??!?!” As soon as Lesnar catches his balance, he leaps from the top rope with a SHOOTING STAR PRESS!!! Cena moves at the last moment and Brock misses and lands back first into the mat!!!! John quickly gets Lesnar up and goes for a kick to the gut followed by the F-U!!! JR, “OH NO!! WE GONNA HAVE A NEW CHAMP!!” King, “COME ON!! NOT LIKE THIS!!!” Cena slowly crawls over Brock and covers him… ONE… TWO… THRE!! NO!!!!!!!!!! BROCK KICKS OUT!! JR, “Brock Lesnar managed to kick out!!!!!” Cena is irritated and gets Lesnar back into the ring and goes for another Death Valley Driver but Lesnar counters and nails John Cena with the F-5!!!! Lesnar goes for the cover… ONE… TWO… THRE!!! NO!!!!!!!! The referee stops the count because Cena put his foot on the bottom rope!! Brock doesn’t believe it and is about to go crazy as he picks Cena up and goes for the third F-5 of the night, but Cena is able to roll from behind and catches Lesnar with a boot followed by another F-U!!!!!! JR, “OH MY GOD!!! LESNAR IS DOWN!!! CENA IS DOWN!!!” King, “Yes! If they’re both counted out, Lesnar will retain his title!!” The referee begins the 10-count… ONE… TWO… THREE… FOUR… FIVE… JR, “Oh my god!! Not like this!! It can’t end like this!!” King, “I love it like this!!!” SIX… NO!! Cena starts moving and looks at the fallen body of Lesnar… JR, “Cena is still moving!!” SEVEN… EIGHT… Cena crawls towards the Champion and throws his hand over him… The referee makes the count… ONE… TWO… THREE!!! CENA WINS!!!!

i have used this match previously in wz forums

eeeeeeeep i double posted sorry i goofed

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
the match was my birthday gift to all

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
its saturday what up in his time zone

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Limit is now offically DQed from the comp, as of now it is 12:02am Sunday morning.

The Winner By Default faru!!!

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Yeah well done Faru. I'm sure you would've liked to win under better circumstances though, oh well a wins a win. Limits own fault he didnt meet the deadline thus he is Dq'd.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
NO STFU, I MADE THIS TOURNY..SO TOO BAD I AN'T DQ'D.

k heres mine

Edge vs Rob Van Dam (No Disqualification Match)
Match starts off with a grapple then into a side suplex by RVD, Edge then gets up and starts pounding on RVD, RVD then fires back followed up by a Swinging Leg Kick As Edge falls to the ground RVD runs back to the ropes and hit a Rolling Thunder, RVD then covers and Edge then kicks out, RVD then picks up Edge and throws him to the ropes and he goes for a kick to the face but Edge ducks and runs back at RVD with a clothesline, RVD falls to the ground and Edge climbs up to the top Turn-Buckle and waits for RVD to get up, RVD then pushes the referee into the ropes and Edge falls, RVD then hits a frankinsteiner and covers but there is no referee, RVD then rolls out of the ring and gets a chair, he hits Edge in the face with the chair and throws it back down onto the ring floor, RVD then climbs up on the top-rope and trys the hit a Split-Legged-Moonsault to Edge on the chair but Edge moves and RVD falls on the chair, RVD holds his stomach in pain, the referee then gets up and both men are down, the referee starts counting..1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..Edge then gets up and sets him up for a Powerbomb but RVD rolls over him and hits a Rollup, RVD pins 1..2..Edge just kicks out, RVD wastes no time and starts stomping on Edge, RVD then hits a suplex on the floor near the turnbuckle, he signals for the Five Star Frog Splash, he climbs up the top but then gets knocked off by Edge, RVD goes flying out onto the Steel Guard Rail, Edge then gets the chair that RVD used on him and he rolls out of the ring, RVD then takes a lethal chair shot by Edge, Edge then looks around under the ring and finds a Trash Can, he throws it into the ring with a Table and 2 chairs, Edge then picks up a ladder but then RVD kicks the ladder into Edges face, RVD then puts the Ladder onto the guard rail and also puts Edge on it too, RVD climbs into the ring and on the top rope, RVD then hits a Moonsault to Edge onto the ladder, RVD pins..1..2..wait a second, Jeff Hardy comes through the crowd and breaks the pinfall, Jeff Hardy chucks RVD into the steel post busting him wide open, Jeff then picks up Edge and puts he hand out for a handshake and Edge shakes but gets DDT'd onto the Ladder and Edge is now busted wide open, Jeff rolls into the ring and gets the table and rolls back out and sets it up on the outside with Edge and RVD ontop of the table, Jeff then gets the Ladder from the outside and sets it up from insdie the ring, Jeff then signals for the swanton bomb from the outside Jeff hits a Swanton Bomb off the ladder through RVD but not Edge because Edge moved, Edge picks up Jeff and spears him through the guard rail, Edge then picks up RVD and throws him into the ring, Edge signals for the Spear but as he does it he gets rolled up by RVD 1..2..kickout by Edge, RVD picks up Edge and goes for a DDT but gets thrown off by Edge and he grabs RVD's Legs and gets him locked into the Sharpshooter, as RVD is about to tap Jeff Hardy gets back up and climbs the turnbuckle behind Edge and hits a leg-drop to Edge and he goes flying out of the ring off Rob Van Dam, Jeff then picks up Rob but RVD punches back at Jeff and superkicks him in the face, RVD then climbs the top turnbuckle and does the RVD sign, RVD then hits a Five-Star-Frog Splash onto Jeff, but he forgets about Edge and gets Edgucated, cover 1..2..KICKOUT! Edge then starts pushing the referee and starts saying for him to count faster, all of a sudden Christian starts running down from the crowd and into the ring, he then sneaks behind Edge and hits a Unprettier, RVD then kicks Christian out of the ring and RVD hits a suicide dive onto Christian, Edge then follows RVD and goes flying out of the ring too and hits a big splash ontop of RVD and Christian, Jeff Hardy then does the same to but does a dropkick to RVD over the guard rail, Edge then covers Christian but the referee doesn't count because he isn't the real person in this match, Edge then hops over the guard rail followed with Jeff Hardy and Christian and they head to the back, Jeff Hardy grabs a fans Crotch and hits Christian with it, he then gives it back to the fan and goes onto the stage, Hardy throws Christian off the Stage and hits a Swanton Bomb, but Edge spears RVD off the stage and he covers for the 1..2..3
Winner: Edge

1 - 20 of 42 Posts