Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 388 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're trying to portray the WWE as being chaotic or unsafe. That seems to be the heels' main argument. Here's the problem: They really don't have anything to show for it.

I just watched that segment on Raw with them complaining in the ring and their complaints are very generic and vague and the whole segment just felt forced. They didn't really give any real reason for it. I mean, how would you exactly react to that if you didn't already know they were heels? You know their complaints are bogus, and that's the point, but they just...really don't have a solid reason to complain in the first place. The most they can complain about is being put into matches and suffering occasional beatdowns. How many times has this happened in the history of the WWE and never been an issue, especially with these same wrestlers? All of a sudden it's now Triple H's fault?

I just don't buy it. If you're gonna have heels make ridiculous complaints, at least give them something solid to complain about in the first place. This is just stupid. You can't pretend there's chaos without building it up. They are rushing through this angle.

·
Banned
353 Posts
Re: I'm not buying this 'unsafe work environment' angle.

theyre trying to push some type of anarchy era

the chaos is like a crappy version of Attitude Era's chaos

don't you see how theyre doing promos with like 50 people in the ring, 12man tag matches, police, backstage attacks/segments are more common, etc.. thats all like the attitude era.. they just are not pulling it off as good as they did in 1999

·
The Man
15,234 Posts

In my opinion this is what they SHOULD have done with CM Punk after... MITB was it? 3 people were injured that night, there were run ins everywhere, and Vince was having trouble gaining control of the show. It would have been a perfect time for this angle only for Punk to get fired for speaking out, leading to a rebellion. Right now... the timing just isn't as perfect. That said I'm still looking forward to this angle.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts

Well Ziggles' gripe for this unsafe working enviroment was when he had his jaw 'broken' by Jackman. Cody's claim was when he had his ass handed to him by Orton, busting him open and requiring nine stitches to close his cut. Christian's gripe was Sheamus' 'interference' and costing him the Title in the lumberjack match but he already actually started this lawsuit/Unsafe Working Environment issue thing as early as last Summer when Triple H forced him to defend the World Title against Randy Orton in a No Holds Barred Match.

And then there are guys like Henry, and Awesome Truth running rampant and destroying shit.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Triple H vs. The Roster (aka AM I FUCKING GOING OVER?)

For those who thought that Triple H would be putting over younger stars, or that Triple H wouldn't hog the spotlight, or make the whole show about him, there's your proof.

After beating Punk, and killing his momentum.

And firing Miz/Truth, and beating the crap out of them

And winning an argument with THE WHOLE ROSTER

not to mention getting everyone EXCEPT HIM boo'ed

You can form your own conclusions, from the one answer you've been given.

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Yep, this angle is bullshit. Everyone walked out because...WHY?

·
Banned
1,824 Posts
Re: Triple H vs. The Roster (aka AM I FUCKING GOING OVER?)

Want me to call a Whambulance?

"Wahhh HHH buried people"

Who did he bury? I'd really like to know.

The roster walked off.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts

Trips greatest accomplishment yet: Burying the entire roster, staff and crew in a matter of 10 minutes
It really is amazing. He might be the greatest undercover heel of all-time. I've suddenly grown an appreciation for his work. Very few people have the skill and the don't-give-a-fuck to do what he does. And I'm not even being sarcastic.

·
Registered
220 Posts

What a rare sight this is a Triple H hate thread! It is a good angle they have got working so stop crying about it.
Yeah but he pretty much got them to boo for the whole roster.

I mean...come on. That's...a bit ridiculous.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts

Give it time for the story to develop. But I was rather shocked all of the roster think it is unsafe to just beat the crap out of each other.

·
Registered
10 Posts

I loved how Barrett was yelling "unsafe working environment" with Henry standing next to him nodding. Uh, Mark Henry, you ARE the unsafe working environment.

·
Registered
690 Posts

Want me to call a Whambulance?

"Wahhh HHH buried people"

Who did he bury? I'd really like to know.

The roster walked off.
He was billed as " The Ultimate Underdog" . This wasn't like the roster walking off from some horrible evil heel, this was a walk off from a man who is literally going against the world at this moment.

And if you want to ask who he buried, I have to ask you "In what time period?". Even before this COO business, he buried Ted Dibiase for absolutely no reason. If you mean as soon as he became COO, he technically buried Punk. Despite Punk still being a main eventer, the potential he had, which was lost due to Triple H, was tremendous. If me finding it ever so clear that Triple H's whole focus has been on himself, then yes, I fully admit to being a crybaby.

1 - 20 of 388 Posts