Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
I believe they need to cut half the roster, get rid of the brands and just have the same guys on Raw and Smackdown again... Cut the titles in half and make it competitive / entertaining / meaningful again!

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,454 Posts
I believe they need to cut half the roster, get rid of the brands and just have the same guys on Raw and Smackdown again... Cut the titles in half and make it competitive / entertaining / meaningful again!
I do like this, especially if it means Mathews/King commentary with JR occasionally slipping in for a 3rd. Problem is they have to many guys right now and the touring, travel, GM etc will all have to be re-done. I like it, but its unrealistic.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
it could. out with the bad. in with the new. WWE could use some fresh faces
You know they won't get rid of the bad. The first people that go will be the young, talented guys with true potential. Who, ironically enough, love wrestling the most.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
You know they won't get rid of the bad. The first people that go will be the young, talented guys with true potential. Who, ironically enough, love wrestling the most.
Pretty much this.

I dont see them cutting The Great Khali, Hornswoggle or Alex Riley anytime soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts