Wrestling Forum banner

Roster cuts

3766 Views 42 Replies 34 Participants Last post by  wade barrett
Couple weeks after mania wwe starts to do there roster cuts. Who you think will be the first wrestler release
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I say Ryder and hawkins but barreta I don't think so they really havnt gave Him a push yet like they have the to other guys. I hope they still got hope for the guy.

· Banned
2,174 Posts

· Registered
340 Posts
Just so it's not Ryder, it'll be alright. If it were up to me, I'd say Masters, Henry, Khali.

· Registered
4,666 Posts
Hopefully at least 10 divas

I'd start with Rosa Mendez.

· Registered
704 Posts
JTG, Reks, Primo, Hawkins, Tatsu, and Rosa Mendes are the most obvious choices IMO. Of course there will likely be a couple suprise releases like always. My guesses would be Zack Ryder and Kozlov.

I have to lol at all the people saying Mark Henry will be released. The guy has been with WWE for 15 years. I am guessing that he will have a place in the company for as long as he is physically able.

· Registered
170 Posts
I'll go with : Hawkins, JTG, Kozlov, Rose Mendes and The Usos (unfortunately) I really hope Baretta won't get fired (he's awesome)

I'm sure that Ryder will stay, they have just released a Ryder T-shirt, and i think he will keep on teaming with Primo for the titles.

· Registered
7,589 Posts
What i would like to happen would be to go back to having just one roster and releasing Yoshi Tatsu, Vladimir Kozlov, Zack Ryder, The Great Khali, Ranjin Singh, Tamina, R-Truth, Mark Henry, The Bella Twins, Tyler Reks and JTG from the roster to be replaced by Tyler Black, Richie Steamboat, Tito Colon so that the first two could be used in the mid card and Tito Colon could be paired up with Primo as a tag team.

I wouldn't release either of Tyson Kidd or David Hart Smith because i would put them back together as a tag team as well and also i would keep The Uso Brothers around so that there would be four tag teams with The Core also being around but then i would like to see Trent Barretta paired up with someone. In having one roster we could see a proper tag team division happen because whoever doesn't get tv time on Raw could on SmackDown instead and those teams i have mentioned could provide a very good tag team division.

With only Richie Steamboat and Tyler Black coming up from FCW it wouldn't completely overload the mid card which would consist of Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Bryan Danielson, Drew McIntyre, John Morrison, Evan Bourne, Chavo Guerrero, Jack Swagger and Chris Masters. Sometimes less is more and i would always take quality over quantity every single time and the fact that the brand extension is pretty much meaningless now because there are no single brand PPV's and SmackDown wrestler's seem to turn up on Raw every week anyway means that everyone of this mid card would available to work with one another.

Another thing is The Undertaker and Triple H are very close to the end of their WWE career's now as is Kane so having a single roster would help in building people like Wade Barrett, The Miz, Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio up properly so that they are fully established and fully ready to become fixtures in the main event scene once those three aforementioned names have retired. That would leave a main event scene of John Cena, Randy Orton, Triple H and The Undertaker until they retire and also Kane, Alberto Del Rio, Edge, Rey Mysterio, The Big Show, Wade Barrett, The Miz, Sheamus and CM Punk with Dolph Ziggler most likely to be the next to step up from the mid card but that is just what i would like to see happen.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
The same answers I put in the 5 threads asking the same question last week.

· Registered
2,292 Posts
As much as I like the following guys ; Kofi, Hawkins, Barreta, Primo, Ryder , Usos and Reks. We always get a couple surprising cuts and I think Ryder & Kofi might be those surprises this year. Maybe Tyson Kidd, DH Smith and Yoshi Tatsu. Longshot would be McIntyre and DiBiase.

And yes, I honestly do think Kofi is going to get released. He might be one of the most over superstars on the roster, but he pissed off the oiled up baby and he's black. He has no chance.

· Registered
6,087 Posts
rofl @ people who actually think Ryder will be cut. Anyone willing to put down some paper on that? I'd love to cash in on your ignorance
lol, mte. Ryder's basically the top low-level guy right now. His t-shirt is selling great, he has a gimmick, is young and can actually work. People thinking he'll get cut fpalm

And Kofi? lol okay.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.