Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rosie is one of the worst female wrestlers ive seen she cant move she botches so much she cant run and she is just so bad in ring she botched six times in 5 min match including powerbomb where she fell on her arse.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
TNA hired her because they had no "big woman" left after Kong walked out. She is obnoxious and every time she wrestles the crowd shits on her. Show her the door.

·
Banned
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One of the worst womans matches ive seen it was that bad rosie botched 6-7 times in 5 mins and the crowd were say boring and you suck

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Rosie is horrible in the ring. Shes worse than Rhaka Khan and thats sayin something. I agree with afl2, First time for everything.

·
Banned
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i had to sit through the match it was beyond horrible rosie cant even move lol and tna need to get her ass kicked out because im worried she will be next knockouts champion

·
Banned
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if you watched this match you will praise the wwe divas because rosie performance was appalling i havent seen such a bad wrestling match since jenna sharmell

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
I sure hope she never appears on Impact ever again. I just wish TNA would fucking bring back Kong rather than wasting money on other shit women wrestlers.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
^Agreed. They wouldn't give Kong a raise yet use the money that could have gone towards kong's raise, to a green worker who injured a fellow colleague in her first official TNA match. Baffling that is.

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
^Agreed. They wouldn't give Kong a raise yet use the money that could have gone towards kong's raise, to a green worker who injured a fellow colleague in her first official TNA match. Baffling that is.
Exactly, it's a joke that someone actually thought Rosie was ready for the ring!

·
Registered
452 Posts
This girl is not ready to be on TV. Put her back in training for a year or two and then see if she's wiped the botches out of her moveset.

She did so bad in one particular match that it was cut from iMPACT! I am talking about the go home show before Slammiversary. It was Roxxi / Rosie vs. The Beautiful People. Atrocious.

I really hope she doesn't stick around. Does Rob Terry botch? Yes, but he has improved and at least has a look that can get him and TNA somewhere. Rosie? Not so much, at least not in my mind.

·
Registered
395 Posts
No, that match wasn't atrocious. Not worse than most Vel-Vel matches, at the very least. And yes, she's green, but not that green, and her indy matches are more than decent.

Typical IWC overreacting bs (not to mention late to the party, since Rosie hasn't been seen in a month and has probably been canned)

But hey, what can you expect from a topic entitled "worst womans wrestler"...

·
Banned
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i rather watch hulk hogan run all wild than lotta love wrestle 6 min match and botch so many times

1 - 20 of 66 Posts