Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If WWE chooses to bring to life the Sister Abigail character, I honestly cannot think of a more able performer than Impact's Holly Letkeman...aka Rosemary. Not certain what her contract status is with Impact, but if they do decide to bring Bray Wyatt's inspiration to life, it has to be her.

3:07 into this....fits perfectly with Bray Wyatt!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
No, no one is going to be Sister Abigail. Stop it. This topic comes up ever so often and it's a terrible idea every single time.
Possibly, and the topic does come up. Not advocating that they do bring it to life - although it could easily be a good storyline if done correctly.

I've caught wind of the Rosemary character when I was checking out the Broken Hardys storyline last year and thought that it was a very unique character, and would be a nice fit with WWE. After not watching Impact for a long time this year, I turned it on for a few minutes last Thursday to see how the Indian crowd was and brought it up right when Rosemary did her Undertaker-like move - thought that was very cool.

Bringing her in to be the Sister Abigail character might be a workaround to some of the legal issues that the Hardys are facing. She would be a unique character in the women's division.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sister Abigail is dead? In this day and age it won't work.
Anything can work with the proper presentation and storytelling. Right now Disney is well on their way to persuading me that a 65 year old actor name Mark Hamill is worth seeing this December as a character that has more powers than anyone else in the galaxy and can bring balance between light and dark.

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
How about a pink slip can be sister Abigail? So Bray can go away for good. That would be ten times better.

Reactions: Jam

·
Life is Good.
3,960 Posts
Anything can work with the proper presentation and storytelling. Right now Disney is well on their way to persuading me that a 65 year old actor name Mark Hamill is worth seeing this December as a character that has more powers than anyone else in the galaxy and can bring balance between light and dark.
I. Am. Speechless.

Surely you are not comparing modern day 2017 WWE to arguably one of the most beloved franchises of all time?

Man.... :CITO Usually this section tends to get crazy every now and then but this...

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Been through this before

The whole sister abigal thing doesn't make sense for her to be a character on TV, never should & never will happen :shrug

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
If there was a time to introduce Sister Abigail it was back in 2014. Back when the Wyatt's were popular and red hot. That time has passed and no point in brining on that character now.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Will never happen, Sister Abigail is dead. Rosemary judging by her twitter telling the WWE Universe to go away every time someone says "come to WWE" is very loyal to Impact. Plus she has her trainer and mentor (D'Amore and Chris Parks/Abyss/Joseph Park) as higher ups in the company.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts