Wrestling Forum banner

Rosa Mendes?

6252 Views 31 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  Ham and Egger
I can't believe she's been on SD twice in 2 weeks, what's going on? She seems to drift in and out of the program but she's still here after all this time, so someone must like her?

Let's just get it out the way now, I would totally destroy her :lmao
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
4,939 Posts
Rosa has been putting in work in FCW. Thats why she disappears. She even has the Queen of FCW crown there.

And I just noticed the black hair. She's way hotter than before. I wonder if she speaks Spanish. If so, she'd be a great manager/translator for Sin Cara. If not, give her to Del Rio.

· Registered
163 Posts
Definitely agree! Rosas gotten sooo much hotter! Hopefully she gets more TV time!

· Registered
5,167 Posts
I could see an angle with her, ADR and Ricardo which eventually turns RR face by either Rosa breaking his heart or RR having a crush on her, ADR telling him he would never have a chance, ADR treating her like crap, you get the point.

· Registered
6,122 Posts
She's improving in the ring, which is good. I think she needs to be a manager for Sin Cara or part of a power couple with Del Rio. A nice little stable would do him good.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.