Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-- Rosa Mendes, who has not appeared on WWE programming since SummerSlam, posted her first message on Twitter since August 20 by ranting about fellow SmackDown Diva A.J. The three-year veteran doesn't feel the Union City native "looks like a WWE Diva."

She wrote, "But what one thing I don't miss is looking at rookies that call themselves divas when they can't get a hold of some proactive to clear their Awful skin up, and start dressing like actual Divas instead of shopping at consignment stores in the kid section. You want to be a Diva? Look like one AJ. You look like a cashier that works at my local grocery store.
The Reality Era indeed....

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,025 Posts
Obviously fake, isn't Rosa a heel and basically copying Laycool now? At least she was before the Divas of Doom.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
772 Posts
lol Rosa. She is easily the worst Diva WWE has. This is too stupid and ironic to NOT be a work.
I want to find this shop!
Me too

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
LOL. She's the last person that should be talking about anything. She can't wrestle, she doesn't look that good, and she pretty much got the job because Johnny Ace thought she "looked hot" in the Diva Search.

AJ is better than her at everything. Including looks. If anyone is the "rookie", it's Rosa. She's been there how long now? 4 years? I've learned more moves in 4 weeks than she has learned in her entire career. If this is a shoot, then it's a damn good one. Because she got people are talking about her. Not for the right reasons though, it's not a "Oh, I want to see AJ kick her ass", it's more of a "lol, look at this stupid bitch looking for attention."

If that's what she was looking for, then mission accomplished. I personally hope she gets fired along with the rest of these talentless bikini models.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
LOLRosa

She only has the talent to SHOOT with Brazzers

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Rosa is way more attractive than AJ, but AJ is obviously vastly superior as a wrestler. I'd say their characters at the moment are about equal (though Rosa is rarely used).

I don't see this actually being a "shoot." It's more likely that Rosa is trying to get involved. Her problem is that she doesn't fit into the angle.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Don't get me wrong, Rosa is smoking hot, but how the hell does she still have a job?

She's been in the company for what, like 5 years, and hasn't ever done anything. She probably doesn't even need to go to house shows, because she sure doesn't ever have to wrestle. I'm just curious how she's kept her job all these years, it's not like a hot Central American girl is hard to find in the USA.

She's probably the only Diva (excluding the rookies) who hasn't won the Diva's Championship. That's pretty sad.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ok tell me something, if Rosa was trying to get used, how exactly does calling AJ ugly, saying that Aksana looks 40, and pretty much saying that Kaitlyn is fat get her on tv? In character or not, that's not cool and she deserves to be fired for the mix of her sucking and this BS she's saying on Twitter. If everyone else who's ever done something like this gotten in trouble, Rosa should to. And since Rosa's only standing in the WWE right now is that she has a job, she should be let go.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
LOL. She's the last person that should be talking about anything. She can't wrestle, she doesn't look that good, and she pretty much got the job because Johnny Ace thought she "looked hot" in the Diva Search.

AJ is better than her at everything. Including looks. If anyone is the "rookie", it's Rosa. She's been there how long now? 4 years? I've learned more moves in 4 weeks than she has learned in her entire career. If this is a shoot, then it's a damn good one. Because she got people are talking about her. Not for the right reasons though, it's not a "Oh, I want to see AJ kick her ass", it's more of a "lol, look at this stupid bitch looking for attention."

If that's what she was looking for, then mission accomplished. I personally hope she gets fired along with the rest of these talentless bikini models.
lolumad?

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
AJ > Rosa in EVERYTHING.

Now, if only AJ wouldn't be so uppity all the time, she'd be perfect.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
I think it's safe to say that Rosa got the job cause she's great in the sack... or "on" the sack, rather.

On a side note, I wouldn't mind 'shooting' on AJ ;)... WHAT? Someone had to say it! :D

1 - 20 of 67 Posts