Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-- Infrequently seen SmackDown Diva Rosa Mendes was besieged with negative messages on Twitter after disparaging the 'Rookie Divas' of WWE during a recent outburst—A.J. ("looks 12 with a crater face"), Aksana ("looks like she is 40"), Kaitlyn ("looks like she needs to go on Jenny Craig") and Maxine ("You know the new girl on NXT, with the huge overbite. Lol"). She wrote in response to her critics, "To all my haters, If I had a dollar for every time you have called me a derogatory word I would have enough money to donate to you so you can move out of your trailers. Hahahaha. Go on a diet, fix your teeth, and get a life.

She also mocked a fan with a WWE username who wrote in his profile that he is a doctor who graduated from Harvard: "You must not be too good of a Doctor if your here insulting me, oh that's right, you have your PHD in WWE! Atta boy! Xo"

via rajah

I don't know what is more pathetic, if this is a work or if this is a shoot.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
772 Posts
If this is a work then it's a stupid one and if it's real she's a cunty bitch.
This

She can possibly be stupid enough to think she is of any worth to the WWE. Except, of course, being the one to get pinned in the 8 woman matches so no one else looks weak. She is easily the worst on the roster.

·
Registered
84 Posts
She probably isn't of enough worth to the company for stuff like this. But I have to admit, her responses are funny as hell, and probably pretty accurate too.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
These are all planted tweets. I just can't figure out what she gains by doing this. She didn't get on TV this week and this is not the way to get on TV in the future. It's exactly what Gail Kim/Melina tried to do and it didn't work for them. I don't see how it helps here here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.