Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never liked Del Rio. I think he's boring, his only redeeming feature his awesomeness in the ring. Now that he's up against Cena, I find myself rooting for ADR like never before simply because we all know Cena is the one which is likely going to win at HIAC. It's not that I mind Cena winning, it's that I mind Cena winning his 1000000 world title.

Anyone else feeling this way?

Reactions: Negative Force

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Im not, he's not half of what Cena is.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I really do not care who wins, the world title is meaningless to me anyway. However, I'm patiently awaiting for Sandow to cash in.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Absolutely. I don't like cena at all. This is a guy that has been stale for the last 5 years. It'd too predictable if he ends up stealing the WHC. Too pathetic imo.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
Much rather have Cena be champion then that ridiculous waste of space Del Rio.

·
Premium Member
8,294 Posts
If Cena wins the WHC he'll be out of the WWE title picture for longer. That's all the motivation I need. Not to mention, he'll bring a lot more focus/attention to the WHC.

ADR has been champion all year, it's about time he lost it anyway.

·
Banned
11,718 Posts
I'm not. Cena just overcame a life threatening injury, that's a much bigger deal than anything Del Rio has done. It's time to rise above hate even if it's not the "cool" thing to do.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,319 Posts
I think Del Rio is already really good and he's going to get better.

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
I'll be rooting for ADR, somewhat. Ziggler and Rhodes should be in the WHC Picture, along with perhaps a returning Rey Mysterio, maybe Christian, or another veteran. Not Cena.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
I don't hate Del Rio like I used to but I'd still much rather Cena wins. The problem with some here is that they want Cena fired or some shit like that. He loses then goes back to the WWE Championship and there'll be more bitching. No matter what Cena does, the whining will never stop.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Only rooting for Del Rio because I know they won't let Sandow cash in on Cena and win. Otherwise I don't give two fucks, Del Rio's reign hasn't been very good, sadly, it's played out. Cena will win, though, it's virtually guaranteed.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Dont give a fuck about Cena or Del Rio, I won't be watching that match anyway...
I like how Cena goes away and comes back and gets title match right away, and some people work hard every night and still get nothing lol...

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
So, you cheer somebody just because you hate the guy against him so much ? I find that stupid, if I was you, I would just not care about the match and do something else until it is over.

And I'm a absolute fan of Del Rio since his face-turn ( I liked him when he debuted but he was getting boring during his feud against Sheamus ), a incredible good heel, one of my favorites today and the same for Cena, a huge fan of him too. I'm gonna watch the PPV just for that match

·
Registered
333 Posts
Lessee...

I'm allergic to ADR and want to see him drop the strap. On the other hand, I'm allergic to Cena and don't want him to get it.

At the end of the day, we're screwed. And at the end of my day? Yep. You guessed it.

I came to see Ricardo.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts