Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone think they should do something like that at bragging rights? They could do a rookies vs pros S1 of NXT matchup with all the people left.

Nexus 5 vs Miz,Regal,Punk,Truth,Hardy.

Sucks though that WWE didn't think of an idea like this earlier. We could have seen Jericho,Christian on the pro side and Bryan,Sheffield on the rookies side.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I don't think they will for two reasons:

1. I honestly believe that The Miz will be the WWE Champion before the end of HIAC.
2. I honestly believe that Matt Hardy will be released this week.

If the above doesn't happen, I think it would be a cool idea.

·
Registered
12,478 Posts
With the Miz/Edge incident last night on RAW, I think that Miz will be captaining the RAW team against Edge and the Smackdown team. That would eliminate the pros vs rookies idea. I think we will see Nexus verses someone in an elimination match at Survivor Series though.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
With the Miz/Edge incident last night on RAW, I think that Miz will be captaining the RAW team against Edge and the Smackdown team. That would eliminate the pros vs rookies idea. I think we will see Nexus verses someone in an elimination match at Survivor Series though.
Now that Smackdown is getting involved with the Nexus, I expect a legitimate Nexus vs. Team WWE match, like what was allegedly at Summerslam.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Yeah, at Survivor Series that's a great idea. But isn't Bragging Rights supposed to be Raw vs. Smackdown?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts