Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think Hardy needs to be pushed as the top babyface of the company. He's still very over with the fans. It would be the ultimate comeback story. Roode deserves a lengthy run as champion and holding it until BFG would be huge.

Storm... I don't know. I like Storm but he's just not connecting with the mainstream fans. He is too much of a *******. He needs a gimmick change. I think Aries and Hardy need to be pushed as the top babyfaces of the company.

Then I think after BFG, Hardy needs to feud with Bully Ray and Bully Ray should win the title from Hardy.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
James Storm is the next TNA world champion, like it or not.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I love Hardy, but no way in a thousand hells should Roode drop the title to him, especially as of now.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I think Hardy needs to be pushed as the top babyface of the company. He's still very over with the fans. It would be the ultimate comeback story. Roode deserves a lengthy run as champion and holding it until BFG would be huge.

Storm... I don't know. I like Storm but he's just not connecting with the mainstream fans. He is too much of a *******. He needs a gimmick change. I think Aries and Hardy need to be pushed as the top babyfaces of the company.

Then I think after BFG, Hardy needs to feud with Bully Ray and Bully Ray should win the title from Hardy.
I actually agree with mostly everything you said but Storm still could've and should've won the title last night and Roode should've regained the belt at Slammiversary.

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
I agree with the fact that Roode should hold the Title at least to BFG, in my opinion it even should be longer because long reigns are good and Roode is a very good TNA WHC. But once he loses the Title, it should be to Storm.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,553 Posts
Oh come on, that's ridiculous. Jame Storm needs to win it back of Roodes it's the classic storybook ending. Having Jeff Hardy win it just dosen't look good, not after all the drama and hype in Roode/Storm. Besides, Hardy dosen't need to TNA World Title reign now. He should just be focusing on staying clean and getting back in favor with the fans.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Storm (C) vs a heel Jeff Hardy could main event BFG.

·
Registered
253 Posts
sorry, but losing the title to hardy doesnt make any sense and storm is obviously the guy for TNA they've built him well and it would be a waste for TNA to just drop everything for hardy

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
I absolutely agree that Roode should probably hold it until BFG at this point. But drop it to Hardy? Eh. The problem is Hardy's reliability. Yes he seems fine now, but lets get real. He's lucky to still have a job there and he should be happy with whatever they give him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts