Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After what happen at WM31 so you think they would build a feud between these two ladies? I would pay anything just to see Ronda beating up Stephanie. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Obviously not.

Ronda is a legit fighter.

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't like that. Because if it results in anything other than, Stephanie getting the shit beat out of her and/or her arm broken, it's just not believable and I'm not one to be focus on what's believable in wrestling but come on.....
Stephane is very annoying now and it's not like she's getting heel heat anymore. She should just leave

·
Banned
14,424 Posts
I think it's much better off being a one time appearance and "moment" than a match. Because seriously, how can you book the female equivalent of Mike Tyson in a staged match against the sometimes-wrestler daughter of a millionaire? On paper it's just not a match. It would have to be Steph, AJ, Paige, and the Bellas all vs. Ronda in a handicapped match just to make it last more than 20 seconds.

·
Registered
339 Posts
No chance. Ronda's next fight is in August and she's going to be training hard for it. Even assuming Dana White would let one of his star attractions "fight" and perform for WWE, risking her health, she'll be too busy to do any wrestling training and appearances on Raw to build a story.

Considering she's a fan, I think we'll see her again, but not to perform in WWE. Not until she retires from UFC.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
I think it's inevitable that Ronda increases her role in WWE. She's obviously a fan and there's clearly interest on both sides, so there is no reason for the two parties not to make some money off this situation. Strike while the iron is hot.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
The right thing for businesses is to do a mix tag. HHH & Steph vs Rock & Ronda. Thats a summerslam match right there

·
Registered
649 Posts
I think with HHH Rock guaranteed to do a match. I say summerslam or survivor series have Rock Ronda vs HHH Steph inter-gender match. Then HHH/Rock will go to Mania one on one

It'll hype HHH/Rock while mostly being about Ronda/Steph.

Book it vince.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
She has a title bout in Brazil in August

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Why? What incentive would stephanie have for agreeing to this match? Succumbing to suicidal thoughts?

this match would be ludicrous from start to finish...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.