Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Re: Ronda Rousy should WWE take her back.

Whether we want her to or not, she probably is coming back.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,882 Posts

She's the most interesting in-ring woman in WWE history and is the first woman to get me to watch weekly TV women's segments since Victoria departed, so yes, I'd welcome her back. At least she doesn't move like Becky, like she's wearing ankle weights. Bring her back and have her steamroll Becky in 90 seconds. It'd warm my cold heart.

·
Registered
7,235 Posts

Isn't she still with the WWE? She's on Total Divas.

·
Registered
625 Posts

Lol. "Should" wwe take her back? She,s 10X the star any of those jobbers are and is more well known then anybody on that roster except Cena. That includes Brock aswell. Plus she has a better catalouge of matches then many people on that roster in her freaking rookie year. Yes they should throw all the money they throw at Brock and more for Ronda because she is more then worth it. Young,passionate about wrestling, huge star and a freaking anamoly freak atlethe. I wonder how good she gets 3-4 years into a fulltime run.

·
Standing with The Man
6,112 Posts

What do you mean take her back? She's contracted until April 2021, she's currently "inactive due to hand injury" or the truth which is "taking the time off that WWE agreed to let her have"

The question you should be asking is "When is she coming back" my answer Royal Rumble

·
Premium Member
11,026 Posts

Ronda was awesome. She made an incredible transition from MMA to WWE. She carries herself well, she's had a bunch of great matches, she brings star power to her matches, she's marketable, and she's delivered a few very good promos here and there despite the criticisms she usually gets. She's also a fan, she's passionate, she's not there JUST for the money.

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts

Yes, and as a heel like her idol the Hot Rod. Her walking down the ring with a huge smile killed a lot of her credibility. Bad ass heel Ronda is money.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts

She is still under contract I believe. I was under the impression she was just taking time off.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts

100%. I started giving a shit about the Women's division after Big Match Ronda arrived. The division has been shit ever since she left under Cringy Lynch

·
IRAN #1
2,439 Posts

Biggest star in the women's division, they should absolutely take her back.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,551 Posts

Of course, she was really good.

Give her Heyman. When she talks it ruins her mystique.

She needs that one on one with Becky, and to wrestle Asuka. Charlotte & Sasha part 2 would be fun too. Shayna too.
She kind of has to do that since she has 2 more years left in her current contract. :lol

·
Registered
5,084 Posts

I thought she was still with them, the same way Cena is for example, doing other things but still under some sort of agreement with them.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Ronda was so fucking good. A natural and a star. I’d definitely bring her back if I could. I’d love to see her programmed with Rhea Ripley first. Put the Women’s Tag Titles on her and Shayna eventually and have them go to all the shows kicking ass.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts

They'll be kissing her feet to come back once her finger has healed.

·
Registered
401 Posts

Does anyone think Ronda should come back too WWE for one more run.
OMG yes.

Bring some legitimacy to the Womens Division.

Charlotte, Becky and Ronda are all they have

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,440 Posts

I don't see why they shouldn't. She was putting on some good matches and is one of two women that actually feels like a big deal.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts

wrong thread.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts