Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Ho!
19,009 Posts
Reigns is really good with impressions. Can't wait for his in-ring impression of Daniel Bryan wrestling. :mark:

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
The whole impression thing was fucking stupid. If all of them tried to do it properly it would of been fine. It was so unnecessary.. Was it suppose to be funny or something?

Reactions: RiC David
60,006 Posts
Ok, I know there's a million and one things being complained about with Roman, but come on, that impersonation was pretty spot. At least one of the better ones :lol

His Paul Bearer one was legit too

Keep the drama to a minimum, yeah? It's just a fun topic :D:
I cant deny he did good work there. Now I ask you to imagine this: Try to imagine his promo last night with an Elmer Fudd or Barbara Walters voice.

THERE WAS A WITTLE BOY NAMED WHOAMAN WAINS WHO HAD MAGIC BEANS. you cant unhear this. ;)

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
This really needed a thread? Reigns marks be getting desperate now...

Anyway, the Miz did a better one.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Roman is obviously a fan of pro wrestling. You can always tell; just like when you see Miz talk about it on the Network -- it makes me be fans of both of them even more because they're marks and geeks just like us deep down. Hell, even Cesaro comes across like a million bucks in his talking head Network appearances.

But that whole Macho segment had me sorely missing Jay Lethal. Like why the fuck hasn't WWE hired this guy lol. He has the best Macho I've ever heard ANYWHERE and even has his mannerisms DOWN. He would have been over as hell if he busted that out last night for the first time on WWE TV.

*shrug*

I'll live with Reigns in the meantime lol. Miz was pretty good too. Again, obviously fans lol.

Reactions: Empress

·
TEAM DEPPIE
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Roman is obviously a fan of pro wrestling. You can always tell; just like when you see Miz talk about it on the Network -- it makes me be fans of both of them even more because they're marks and geeks just like us deep down. Hell, even Cesaro comes across like a million bucks in his talking head Network appearances.

But that whole Macho segment had me sorely missing Jay Lethal. Like why the fuck hasn't WWE hired this guy lol. He has the best Macho I've ever heard ANYWHERE and even has his mannerisms DOWN. He would have been over as hell if he busted that out last night for the first time on WWE TV.

*shrug*

I'll live with Reigns in the meantime lol. Miz was pretty good too. Again, obviously fans lol.
:lol Yup. Roman turns into a mark anytime he talks about Bret Hart, it's funny. Either Roman has spent way too much doing impressions, or he's pretty good at doing them on the spot lol

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
That was fucking retarded, but Reigns, Big Show, Miz & Sandow all did good.

The only thing worse then the Bella bimbos is the idiotic fans/trolls that they have on this forum. Before I get a blood square from one of them for saying that though, here's from me to you.

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
Yet, you responded...*blinks* your priorities are high as mine, it seems.
You have to create a thread talking about him doing impressions, because he can't do anything else. :crying:

Reactions: SMCM

·
TEAM DEPPIE
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
There are 10 other threads bashing him on the daily. It's not the end of the world if one is lighthearted.
Apparently it is. Us Roman marks are desperate for dare making one thread, but Roman bashers create one every time Roman manages to breathe a different way :punk2

Jesus, it's a lighthearted thread, but immaturity will always win out here -_-

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
Apparently it is. Us Roman marks are desperate for dare making one thread, but Roman bashers create one every time Roman manages to breathe a different way :punk2

Jesus, it's a lighthearted thread, but immaturity will always win out here -_-
I'm not the one who made a thread about a talentless hack doing an impression of being a wrestler

Reactions: Nicole Queen
1 - 20 of 138 Posts