Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Ghost of WF
Let death take my enemies by surprise; let them go down alive to the realm of the dead.
20,202 Posts
The idea was to distinguish him from the same guy we dealt with for years from his remixed Special Op to the vest.

·
Registered
118 Posts
He needs to tighten up his diet. I noticed he's been getting pudgy in the last few months. Being on the road does a number on these dudes.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm not one to judge physiques as I'm hardly all muscle myself, but Roman does certainly seem to have a very up & down body. From what I've heard he's not a big gym guy, so that's probably to be expected. He's just a solid guy, muscle in some areas, podgy in others.

Even Brock had a fat spell a few years ago and was terribly out of shape.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’m not an expert but it wouldn’t have changed that much in a week
U serious? U really believe he had Covid just right before the PPV started? U just believe whatever u r told despite evidence to the contrary. He was out of action from December 17th, why was he pulled from TV and live events?

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Yea unless he is all time on steroids most guys have a choise- keep diet lean and be ripped but not overly musclular like Seth or Riddle or bulk up, have big muscles but also visible gut like Roman.

It’s impossible to be huge and lean unless you are some genetic freak as you don’t have a choise when you eat a lot of calories where these calories goes

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
I'm not one to judge physiques as I'm hardly all muscle myself, but Roman does certainly seem to have a very up & down body. From what I've heard he's not a big gym guy, so that's probably to be expected. He's just a solid guy, muscle in some areas, podgy in others.

Even Brock had a fat spell a few years ago and was terribly out of shape.
Not a big gym guy? Dude you don't get Roman's physique without discipline and hard work, also a bit of help.

Roman is not only a gym rat, but he's also probably on gear.

It's normal guys get a bit out of shape from time to time, specially if thet get sick.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Kudos to Reigns getting into the shape that he has the past year and change. I also noticed that he’s put on some weight in the past couple of months, but I don’t think it’s a real issue. The pandemic, in some ways obviously helped him tighten up his physique, but he’s a guy that’s not naturally slim or even cut. He has that Samoan physique, and with that in mind, it’s kind of impressive that he’s as fit/slim as he is (though I do think he got lipo or a tummy tuck or whatever it’s called).

long story short, yes he put on some weight but it’s not a big deal. If you look at the Rock and Triple H And even Lesnar in the past 7 years — they go through periods where they’re not as fit. Also, sometimes they’re working injured, unbeknownst to fans and just can’t lift or workout the way they were previously. He looks more main-event level without the vest/with the tighter cargo pants.

·
Sassy Southern
Bless Your Heart
6,351 Posts
Anyone in Romans situation and health would gain weight at some point also, between COVID and always traveling. He doesn't really look bad.

This is why I try not to criticize wrestlers about their weight. Just seems shallow. Especially when we are sitting in the comfort of our homes and they are traveling around the country.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
The vest doesn't fit the "Tribal Chief" gimmick he's been doing. Plus, you save that for a possible shield reunion somewhere down the line.

·
Registered
117 Posts
He's in incredible shape not sure what this post is for. The vest is dumb and a champion shouldn't wear a vest. The only thing I'd say about Roman's body that could be taken slightly negative, cause the man's a god, is that he has really small nipples.

·
Registered
14,932 Posts
No he doesn't, he's finally starting to get his own identity. And it was exactly what it needed to be, an arrogant heel. Give the guy a break!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts