Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It also looks like a Marvel Web Warrior logo.

What's your opinion on Roman Reigns logo? What does it represent for the persona? I think it's a little too familiar but still kinda cool.....Hardy Boyz logo is better. Can't beat the original

· Rolling Blunts With King Kunta
1,582 Posts
It's way better than Cena's logos. I'm not a fan of his, but his logo looks cool. It's his character I don't like.

· Banned
1,335 Posts
At least Cena logos show that they are of Cena origin
And Roman's is 2 "R's" back to back facing left and right respectively, did you not get that?

· Banned
1,335 Posts
Those are suppose to be Rs? God that really poorly done.
It's subjective really, I'm an artist for a living and I think it's a pretty solid logo actually. It's straight-forward, aesthetically pleasing, and "most" people get what it is without any need for explanation....

· Registered
1,976 Posts
It's subjective really, I'm an artist for a living and I think it's a pretty solid logo actually. It's straight-forward, aesthetically pleasing, and "most" people get what it is without any need for explanation....
So because I see two Batarangs and a steak in the middle means blind to art? Is that what you are trying to say?

· Banned
1,335 Posts
So because I see two Batarangs and a steak in the middle means blind to art? Is that what you are trying to say?
Not blind to art, a little slow maybe but I wouldn't worry about it, George Bush is hella slow and he got to be president.

· The Last Dragon
15,302 Posts
Much better than first Vince comes up with.

· Banned
1,335 Posts
I don't know how to feel about that comparison. Granted I am not a the biggest fan of that kind of art, but you know I don't think that makes me slow.
Not being a fan doesn't. Not realising the logo was 2 R's and describing it the way you did might ;)

· Registered
1,976 Posts
Not being a fan doesn't. Not realising the logo was 2 R's and describing it the way you did might ;)
Not really I mean to I can tell you that the Melting Clocks in my option describes the fragileness of time and how easily we can lose it if we are not careful. But you know I just think it could have been more easier on the eyes. I mean with the Hardys I get it represents two Hs combining.

· Registered
7,000 Posts
When I look at that logo the first thing I notice is just it as a whole, not two R's. Those are terrible R's and its a terrible logo if thats what they're trying to make it look like.

Otherwise its fine and I see no issue with it.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.